Chapter 6: Call Me Katniss

September 14th, 2025
7:31 PM

"Knock knock."

"It's open." You announced from your bed as you thumbed through the book in your hands. You heard your door slowly creaking open and smiled when you had seen Jaemin's head pop inside.

"Bringing over some clothes," He tells you. "They're just old ones I don't wear anymore..."

"And you're giving them to me?" He nodded. "Don't you think the other guys would want your clothes?"

"Which one of those beefcakes can fit these?" He showcased a pair of jeans draped over his arm. "I'm a pretty skinny dude, Y/N..."

"Who told you I was skinny in the legs?"

"Stand up."

You looked up at Jaemin just to see the dead serious look in his eyes. "Come on, stand up."

Sighing, you placed your book on your pillow, hoisting yourself from the bed. His eyes drifted down to your legs, and he hummed. "My jeans have breathing room..."

"Listen," You chuckled. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm sure the other guys would appreciate your clothes more than I would..."

"They all have their own clothes, and you've been wearing the same thing since you got here. It's time for a change, damnit..."

"Hey!" You scoffed. "As if I had the money and time to shop while fleeing walkers!"

"Fine. I guess that's fair." He chuckled. "Will you at least try them on? And if you don't like them, you can give them back..."

"God, you're persistent..." You groaned, taking the box he was holding and placing it on the bed.

You opened the box to take a look inside, nothing really standing out to you until you pulled out a tie-dye designer shirt, and you quirked an eyebrow.

"What the hell..."

"What?" Jaemin peered over your shoulder to see what you were staring at. "Oh. Yeah, I don't really like that shirt anymore..."

"So, you thought giving it to me was a wise idea?"

"Well, I didn't wanna have a walker wearing Jimmy Choo...And the last time I gave the boys anything of mine that was designer brand, my Michael Kors backpack got mauled."

"Who did you give it to?"

"Mark."

"That explains a lot..."

Jaemin laughed, watching you run your fingers over the patterns on the shirt.

"I guess I'll only wear it when we're not really doing anything..."

"Which is today?"

"I suppose so, smartass." You sighed.

Since the shirt you were currently wearing seemed to cling to your frame, it was no hassle throwing the shirt over your head and smoothing out the wrinkles.