Chapter- 1 was I just a tool

" Talking"
' Thinking'
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }

It was a month after the attack of Kokabiel on Rias and Sona the two heiress of the Gremory and Sitri clan .And Loki trying to unleash Ragnarok. Kokabiel was trying to kill the heiress to start a war again he didn't like the peace and quiet between the three faction . And Loki was trying to unleash Ragnarok because he didn't liked that his father Odin was making alliance with the biblical faction

Issei Hyoudou a 17 year old boy his physique could be categorized good, he is tall around 173cm, he has light brown colored hair and eyes, his body is quite toned he was the current Red dragon emperor and the one who defeated Kokabiel and who was responsible for the long waited peace between the three faction and the one who used Thor's hammer to defeat Loki has just finished his training and was at the front door of his house when he was going to open the door he heard three people talking it was Rias, Akeno, and a new peerage member ( Extra piece ). He was a man with blue hair his height somewhere to 173 cm he was wearing a suit .

" Rias his perversion is getting out of hand now. I do not know the last time I had a review which didnt mention his perverted nature we need to do something how about we replace him" said the unknown man to a certain red haired girl

" He is right Rias Issei is just a pervert your marriage problem is solved and Kokabiel is defeated now we don't need him anymore and if you forget he has also failed to confess to you. I am starting to wonder is he even useful? " stated a raven-haired girl with a smile on her face she was Akeno Rias queen. Her words hurt issei deeply .

" You two aren't lying .I honestly think it was a mistake reincarnating him. I had also hoped that his perverted tendencies would go down a notch if he had gone through a near death experience. I honestly would not even have thought about reincarnating him if he wasnt the red dragon emperor. " said Rias Gremory herself the crimson princess and the heiress of the Gremory clan . These words made issei felt like his whole heart was breaking all over again.

"My dear Rias I agree with you we don't need him so why not remove his evil pieces from his soul and find a better pawn who is not a pervert" said the unknown man.Issei who heard everything was furious he wanted to kick the door and rush at them but he was weak if all three attack him at once he will be out numbered .

" Ddraig tell me what I hear was just a misunderstanding or did that Gremory bitch used me as tool " said Issei as tears started to drop from his eyes .After all that he done for them they talk behind his back.He sacrificed his arm for her almost died in the fight with Kokabiel and Loki

[ Indeed partner look likes that little devil girl used us to get out of her arranged marriage and defeat that fallen angel .Hmm partner don't you think that Gremory devil knew about that fallens plan to kill you it's her territory after all ] said Ddraig " Ddraig you don't mean " said Issei who didn't want to believe what he was listening several things ran in his mind about what Ddraig said.

[ Yes I do She knew but she let you die after that she would come and save you. Earning your eternal loyalty ] said Ddraig he was furious that his host was used as a tool. Issei was even shocked at what Ddraig discovered . He was heart broken he was being manipulate from the beginning. He ran in a nearby forest and was in the middle of nowhere he was lost and he never wanted to go back to that back stabbing devil the only thing he wanted to do was make them suffer he was seeking revenge .

" Ddraig is there someway the evil pieces can be removed " said Issei with the disgust of being a servant to the Gremory princess .
{ I can help with that host of Ddraig } said a giant red dragon he was the double the size of Ddraig his voice was filled with power. It was none other the dragon god of dreams great red.