Chapter - 9 God slayer

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

Erica: " You are Issei hyoudou right * Issei nodded * I am Erica Blandelli a knight of the copper black cross we need your help to defeat a rogue god "

Issei:" You want me to do what now "

Erica:" you heard me correctly Issei .We the copper black cross wants you to defeat a god "

Issei:" How about you come in first and tell me the details and then I will decide"

Erica nodded as Issei and she went into his living room and sat on the sofa

Issei:" So ,now tell me who is this rough god you are talking about and why do you think I can defeat him "

Erica:" the rough is the persain god of victory Verethragna and on why we think you can defeat him is because the spies from the copper black cross discovered that you were personally invited by the fallen angel leader Azazel to a meeting to make peace with the three faction and after doing some digging we found out you are the Red dragon emperor "

Issei:" Is that so but can you tell me what is this copper black cross you are talking about "

Erica:" The copper black cross is a organisation that protects human from the supernatural in Italy "

Before any one of the two could speak anything the door of Issei's home opened making both look at the door and saw Vali ,Tiamat and Lucina holding bags full of necessary items  .

Vali:" Ise we are back "

But soon there attention shifted toward the blond hair girl sitting on the sofa

Lucina:" Hello miss who might you be "

Tiamat:" And what business do you have with darling "

Erica:"  I am Erica Blandelli a knight of the copper black cross . I came here to request Issei to defend Italy from the rough god Verethragna "

Vali:" Who is this Verethragna "
As she said that the boosted gear formed on Issei's left hand . Ddraig spoked up.

Ddraig:[ Verethragna is a male Persian God who represent victory . He is said to be never defeated and finally wants to taste defeat .But no one has ever defeated him . He hasn't been active for years but why is he suddenly consider a problem to Italy ]

Erica was shocked at the sudden voice of the red dragon but after a few seconds she gave him the answer for his question.

Erica:" Because there are rumours that he is going to revive an ancient god and challenges him to a battle . We don't know which one he is going to revive "

Lucina:"Is that so but why master of all person there must be some powerful people in your organisation"

Erica:" It isn't that easy .yes we have powerful people in our organisation but no one can even come close to Verethragna power and asking for other organizations is out of the question because all are very competitive and doesn't care unless it involves their country. So in short we are helpless "

Tiamat:" That is indeed a problem . What do you say darling what are you going to do "

Issei:" why not I wanted to test out my new powers and fighting a god who specialises in victory seems perfect * turns toward Erica * so when do we leave "

Erica:" we will be leaving tomorrow morning "

Issei:" I see * turns toward Vali * Vali pack the stuff you need you and me are going to fight Verethragna and the god he is going revive "