Chapter - 13 The new beginning

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

Michael:" * worried * it's about my ace Irina . She needs help "

Issei jolted up from the couch hearing Irina's name .

Issei:" * serious* what happened ? "

Michael: " You see after issei's disappeared eight months ago . She has locked herself in her room. She is blaming herself for his ' death ' .After the meeting me and her parents tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen . Could you please talk to her . Iam worried she is going fall "

Issei:" Where is she ? "

Michael:" she is currently in heaven Gabriel is trying to convince her to come out of her room . please come fast "

( Heaven )

Michael was currently outside Irina's room running in circles with a impatient look on his face waiting for Issei to arrive . With Irian's parents and Gabriel next to the door of her room trying to convince her to come out. Suddenly a magic circle appeared and white flames burst out of it and out came Issei . When Michael saw Issei he released a sigh of relief.

Issei:" Where is she ? "

Michael just pointed at the room behind him as Issei went towards the room and changed back to his old appearance before kicking the door down . To see Irina on her bed hugging her knees and with greyish wing . When Mr and Mrs Shido saw the state of their daughter they were almost about to faint .

Irina truns her head towards the entrance of the room to see Issei . Her eyes widened as she jumps towards him . Issei catches her as she started crying uncontrollably while snuggling into his chest.

Issei:" I missed you too . Irina "
Irina looks towards Issei with tears running down her cheeks as she trys to say something but Issei put a finger on her lips .

 Irina "Irina looks towards Issei with tears running down her cheeks as she trys to say something but Issei put a finger on her lips

( I don't own this GIF )

Issei:" Shh you don't need to say anything just cry your heart out release all the pain you have in there . Don't hold them back "

Irina hearing that looked at issei's face and tighten her grip and buried her face deeper into his chest .