Chapter- 2 the return of the dragon

" Talking"
' Thinking'
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

(In the Dimensional gap )

In the void of infinite and nothingness we see two beings it was Great Red and Issei. Issei was on great red's back and suddenly a portal opened and as the two beings went through the portal they saw a giant metal door with a seal mark in the middle . As great red transform into his human form we see a man that had spiky crimson red hair, with a sleek leather jacket that looked like it belonged to a biker, the jacket itself had blood red flame patterns that trailed down his arms after great red was done with his transformation we see a big glow coming from the seal it was great red he was opening the seal door and who knows what was on the other side .as the seal opened we see a dragon chained up it was similar to great red in size,height and in every way but there was something different instead of red scales this dragon had a mixture of purple and black scale and his power was on a another level even greater than great red's own.

(Ah great red what pleasure do I owe to have you back here)said the dragon who suddenly woke up as Ddraig heard that voice which was commanding power and destruction he woke up from his slumber and manifested the boasted gear on Issei's left arm he knew who or what this dragon was.

[ Great red please explain why are we at the seal where Bahamut The true dragon god of Annihilation and void was sealed away ] said Ddraig he was terrified of the annihilation dragon.

( Ddraig the Welsh dragon it warms my heart that you didn't forget me after all this year's ) said now known as the annihilation dragon ( so great red why are you here ) said the curious dragon. {Well old friend of mine baham-} he didn't even get to complete what he was saying before he was cut off (you have no right to call me your friend after you helped those puny beings seal me here ) said a furious dragon .

{ Bahamut I am not here to quarrel with you you see after I sealed you the puny beings you talk about started to think that we are weak and started treating us like we were noting } said great red (so why are you here to talk to me or something) said Bahamut.
{actually I am here for something important I can break you from this seal but you will have give this kid your power . He is the current host of Ddraig and was betrayed by some devils and he wants to show them the true power of a dragon } not letting great red finish what he was saying Bahamut spoke again ( what do I get in return ) { I am getting there you see he will re rise the dragons and show those puny creatures about our strength do you want to let them say that dragons are overgrown lizards and let them shatter our pride } as much as Bahamut doesn't want to help great red but he was not going to let those puny beings say that they are stronger than dragons.

(you got yourself a deal but can this kid's body handle my power ) said Bahamut { don't worry I made this body special to be a vessel for your power and Ddraig's too } said great red .

(Okay then kid what's your name)said Bahamut
"My name is Issei Hyoudou and it's a honour to meet the all powerful dragon god bahamut"said Issei. As Issei said that a red light glow on the chain which were holding bahamut and the chain broke and bahamut was free

( now kid are you ready to take my power if you are then listen after you take my power you will be able to talk to me in your mindscape or Ddraig can give you messages you won't be able to talk to me directly like Ddraig understood ) said Bahamut Issei just nodded and bahamut started chanting a spell ( I Bahamut the true dragon god of annihilation and void gives my power to Issei hyoudou and In return you will give us dragons the pride we deserve now from this day onward you are a pure blooded dragon ) as Bahamut chanted the last words He was absorbed into Issei's body Issei fell power rising in him .after sometime great red spoke up breaking the silence

{Kid you are making history today you are first non human to wield a sacred gear } said great red . Issei who just nodded was thinking about his power and about what he can do with it .

{ Now it's time to train kid you need to control the power of bahamut or you will go on a rampage } said great red he was going to give Issei a hard time training.

"How much do I have to train to control bhamut power" said Issei . {Well kid you see the dimensional gap is a unknown even to me it holds a lot of secret and I know one of them it is very helpful for your training} said great red

"What is it any hidden weapon or any other power tool " said Issei who was excited to hear the secret { no it's not any weapons or tools you see time in the dimensional gap time is lot faster than in the human world for an example a year here would be a month in the human world } said great red . Issei was disappointed he wanted a cool new weapon but this information was valuable so he just said yes and his training began from that day onward.

( Dimensional gap)
It has been eight years in the dimensional gap and eight months in the human world in those years/months Issei got full control over bahamut's power great red trained him and when he was resting Ddraig and Bahamut trained him in his mindscape .

{ Kid look's like you are finally ready to make your entry show those puny beings what you are made of up and don't forget our deal } said great red.
"Understood uncle red" said issei . Issei has been calling great red uncle for a few times but great red wasn't bother he was happy to have a powerful nephew like Issei . With that said a portal opened and Issei was Infront of a mansion some how great red was able to buy a mansion and gave Issei a huge bag full of money to go fullfil his needs .

[ Didn't expected great red to be this wealthy did you partner] said Ddraig he was somewhat shock about this new discovery

"Ddraig do I still have to go to high school" said Issei. it wasn't like he does not want to go to high school but he didn't want to see that red haired devil's face again .

[ I know partner you don't want see that Gremory devil face but you can't just go on a rampage and kill Michael ,Azazel and the four maou's calm your self and look for allie's you might get one or two mate's on the way] said Ddraig joking about the last part.

"You maybe right Ddraig I should think with a calm mind but I want to test my power got anyone who I can fight " said Issei

[ Don't know partner why don't you go ask bahamut he fought a lot of strong beings. may be he has some ideas ] said Ddraig who was thinking of beings who may rival his partner power but no one came in mind
Issei went in his mansion and look around before he began meditating after some time he was in his mindscape there he was bahamut sleeping

"Bahamut I need your help" said Issei suddenly the dragon woke up from his slumber.( What do you need kid ) said bahamut he was a somewhat curious about what he was going to say

"You see I need to test my power so got some one in mind " said Issei ( actually I do you can go test your strength on tiamat the dragon king she may even become your mate ) said bahamut he just wanted to go back to his slumber so he told Issei the first person he could think of he didn't care if it was weak or strong .

"Not a bad idea to the familiar forest we go"said Issei as he disappeared from his mind Scape and open his eyes and created a teleportation circle to the familiar forest.

As Issei step out of the teleportation circle he opened his eyes and he saw nothing but trees around he spread his wings bossted gear wings where now a mix of red and purple in colour and fled up where he can see everything he created a ball of energy and threw it toward a mountain where tiamat was sleeping in a cave .

The energy ball hit the mountain and a big noise was heard by every creature who was living in the forest .
" Tiamat the dragon king I want a fight and I won't go away without one " said Issei .

As he said that a blue western dragon flew up in the sky it was tiamat she was furious that this unknown kid ruined her slumber
" Who do you think you are challenging me kid " said tiamat .

"A fucking god " Issei shouted with that said the battle between a dragon king and a dragon god begin.

_______________________________________________
This is it for this chapter
tell me about my mistakes and leave some suggestions in the review. See you in the next chapter-the return of the dragon part 2
Peace out .
_______________________________________________