Chapter - 10 God slayer part- 2

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

Albion:" There are scared gear users near by longinus users to be exact "

Ddraig:[ Albion is right there are six of them in total and two devils but one seems to be a hybrid ]

Vali:" I see where are they "

Issei:" They are in the forest let's go and see who they are "

( In the forest )

They made their were towards the place where they sensed the sacred gear users . And saw that the two Longinus users and half devil was being cornered by the other three Longinus users and the devil.

Shalba:" As a descendant of the demon king leviathan you must join the old Satan faction . I Shalba Beelzebub order you to come with us "

???:" You two are humans with sacred gears Longinus at that you should join the hero faction we need your power "
Said a man holding the true Longinus a spear which can kill gods in one fatal strike. But suddenly a dark ball of energy came between the Longinus users as they barley managed to dogged the attack .

Issei:" I swear to god You Khaos brigade are annoying as hell no wonder uncle red wanted to get rid of you "

Shalba:"Who are you how dare you interrupt us "

Issei:" What beezlebub forget me so soon . Looks like the explosion my spear created caused you to land on your head or your memory is just as bad as you winning about your title as a demon king descendant "

As Issei said that Shalba knew that he was in trouble if he didn't escaped.

???:" Shalba you know this brat "

Shalba:" I do and a piece of advice run "

Shalba said as he started creating a teleportation circle .

???:" Why should we . Who is he anyway "

Shalba:" I don't have the time to quarrel with you . Ingvild I will come back for you  "

As he said that the teleportation circle was done he was covered in a bright light after the light died down he was nowhere to be seen . Issei turned his attention towards the true Longinus users and his companions.

Issei:" And who the hell are you "

???:" I am Cao Cao leader of the hero faction and the descendant of Cao Cao of the three kingdoms "

Issei:" Great another guy who Keeps Winning about his heritage and this people are not going with you "

Cao Coa:" And who do you think you are trying to stop us "

Issei:" I am a predator and you are the prey and a prey resisting a predator is UNACCEPTABLE "

Issei raised his arua to 30 percent and directed it toward them which made them instinctively take a step back.

Cao Cao:" Tch looks like today we won't succeed but Isuke and Reni if you don't join us we will make sure that you won't see tomorrow's sun Leonard release it "

The guy named Leonard nodded as his shadow extended and a wolf who's body was pure white with purple eyes , sharp black nail and black flames around his back,elbow and tail came out .