Chapter - 8 the meeting with the faction leaders part- 3

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

( Issei's mansion )

In issei's mansion we currently see Vali running around in circles impatiently waiting for Issei to come back . Suddenly a magic circle formed in the living room and out came Issei and Lucina .

Vali:" Issei you are finally back and who is this girl"

Issei:" Well Vali this is Lucina the succubus queen "

Lucina:" Nice to meet you. you must be Vali as issei said I am Lucina the succubus queen and issei's servant "

Vali:" ISSEI WHAT IS THIS SERVANT NONSENSE  "

Shouted Vali. Before Issei could answer loud steps were heard from the stairs the source of the steps were Tiamat the dragon king has just woken up from her slumber due to Vali screaming

Tiamat:" Vali why are you shouting and who is this new girl "

Issei:" Tiamat , Vali why don't we sit down and talk "

Vali:"Fine but you have a lot of things to explain "

( Time skip )

After issei explained his encounter with Lucina and the master servant contract . There was a long silence between the three dragons and the succubus but eventually Lucina decides to break it

Lucian:" Master it looks like it's time for you to sleep but before that you have to give me your seeds as it is stated in the contract "

Vali:" wait what do you mean 'give me your seed' "

Lucina:" ow you are to little for that kind of stuff. what I meant was that master and I are going to have some fun in bed "

After hearing that both Tiamat and Vali were glowing red even redder than a tomato

Tiamat:" W-wait what do you mean fun in bed are talking about baby making "

She said while poking her index fingers together

( A/N I don't own the GIF )

Lucina:" Ding Ding Ding we have a winner"

Vali:" Wait Issei are you really going to do that with her we are your mates you haven't even done that with us "

Issei:" Actually I don't have a choice "

Tiamat:" if that's so we are also joining you "

Lucina :" ow a foursome sounds fun . Let's go master "

She said while dragging Issei toward a bedroom.
Tiamat: " Hey wait for us "

--------Lemon warning only for 18+-------