Part-3

Thank you so much everyone for the amazing responses.

Here is the next part.
-------------------------------------------------------

The night passed with abhimanyu sitting besides akshu while Neil staying outside.

Neil (thinking) : Bhai akshara se bohat pyaar karte hai aur uske bina kabhi khush nahi reh payenge. Mujhe hi kuch karna padega. Chahe kuch bhi ho mai Bhai ki shaadi uss chipkali se nahi hone dunga. Kuch tho karna padega mujhe. Vansh se baat karni padegi mujhe to understand agar akshara Bhai se pyaar karti hai tho peeche kyun hat rahi hai. Aur ye chipkali aur akshara ke beech baat kya hai vo humesha akshara se itna rudely kyun behave karti hai.

Next morning, Abhi did not even realise the night had passed. He was still looking at akshu waiting for her to open her eyes. After sometime her sees her stirring slightly. He immediately gets up and move closer to her holding her hand.

Akshara(thinking): it's paining like hell. Where am I. Did I die. But is it so painful after dying. Akshu you idiot aise thodi hota hai stop being filmy. She started opening her eyes. The lights were hurting her eyes.

Abhi goes and closed few lights in room to dim the brightness and came back to akshu. Slowly akshu opens her eyes and sees abhi.

Akshu: (tries speaking but it was paining her to speak. She speaks in a croaked voice) abhi.

Abhi (sees her struggling to speak): akshu finally tumne ankhe tho kholi. kuch mat bolo tum abhi. Tumhe jayada pain hoga. Let me first check you.

Abhi started moving to get his stethoscope but akshara holds his hand and he gets still and turns to look at her.

Abhi(panicking): akshu kya hua kahin pe jayada pain ho raha hai batao mujhe. Mai check karta hun.

Akshara just shakes her head indicating no. Abhi came closer to her and sat at the edge of bed holding her hand.

Abhi: akshu sab theek hai ab bas mujhe ek check up kar lene do hum fir baat karte hai.

abhi gets up and started checking her pulse, and injuries. He then changes her dressing on head and throat.

By this time the family had come to hospital and we're waiting outside to meet her.

Abhi: tumhari family bahar wait kar rahi hai tumse milne ke liye. Mai unhe andar aane de raha hun but tum promise karo ki tum stress nahi logi aur baat nahi karogi varna mai sabko ghar bhej dunga. Karo mujhe promise.

Abhi looks at akshu asking her to promise him as he knows seeing her family she will again try to console them even though currently she is more vulnerable but seeing them tensed she will forget herself and will start trying to comfort them that she is okay and abhi did not want to take any chance with her health.

Akshu sees him looking at her expectantly with his hand raised towards her waiting for her to promise and she raises her hand to promise that she would not do anything that would make him more concerned for her.

Abhi took a sigh of relief and moves out to her family. Aap log ab akshu se mil sakte hai lekin please usse baate mat kariye aur stress nahi dijiyega. Uski recovery mein problem hogi so requesting you all to be a bit patient and not talk much.

And he moved aside. Mimi, badi ma, bade papa, kairav, vansh and AG moves inside to meet her while Aarohi stayed behind to speak to abhi.

Aarohi: abhi tum theek ho na. You look so tired. Tumhe ghar jaake rest karna chaiye. Ab mai hun yahan pe akshu ko mai monitor kar lungi.

Abhi( being pissed): Dr. Aarohi ye aapka Ghar nahi hai hospital hai aur mujhe abhi bulane ki permission aapko nahi hai. Aapke liye mai abhimanyu hun. Abhi mujhe srif mere khas log bula sakte hai. And yahan pe aap intern hai tho apne senior doctors ko advice dene ki jagah apne kaam pe dhyaan dijiye. Apni behen se miliye and move to your assigned duties. Aur agar aapko aapki behen ke pass rukna hai then apply for leave and stay. But ye case aapka nahi hai tho officially aap isse dur rahiye. I hope mujhe ye repeat nahi karna pade.