character sketch

Well too late to give but still😝

The main leads:

Abhimanyu birla: our amazing doctor (cardiologist). Topper of his batch, very famous doctor working in his family hospital. He is someone who has seen the couple in his house either fighting or competing so does not believe much in love and all. But when he heard a voice he could not control himself and fell for the voice and on meeting the owner of voice fell even harder for her.

Akshara goenka: she is music therapist and also a famous jwellery designer (this will be revealed later). Daughter of kartik and naira goenka, their princess. Sister of kairav and step-sister of aarohi. Was away from home after sirat's death. Rest will be revealed later.

Goenka family:

Suhasini goneka: head of family. A strict lady but now weak after losing her grandson and granddaughter-in-laws. Mimi for her great grand children. A cool grandma. Misses her kittu and niara alot.

Manish goenka: elder son of Suhasini. He is playing the role of parent in life of his grandchildren after losing his son and daughter. Loves all the children alot but akshu has a special place in his heart. Misses kartik and naira. Had never liked sirat but did not differentiate between akshu and aarohi (according to him).

Swarna goenka: wife of Manish goenka. Loves all the grandchildren. Is very clam and composed and speaks very less.

Akhilesh goenka: younger son of Suhasini. All the kids call him AG. Loves all the children but favours aarohi a little extra since she is the youngest of all.

Surekha goenka: wife of akhilesh. Choti ma to all the children. She is currently living with her son's in new york. Loves all the children except aarohi does not like her attitude towards akshu.

Luv and Kush goenka: they are children of akhilesh and surekha. The cool chachu's and like friends to all the children. they live in new york. Expanding goenka's business there. They are married.

Sneha goenka: wife of luv goneka. Lovely lady working with her husband in new york goenka office.

Surbhi goenka: wife of Kush goenka. She is a doctor (psychiatrist). Practising in new york.

Gayatri goenka ( now singhania): wife of samarth goenka. Divorced. Mother of vansh and vatsal. Maasi of kairav and akshara. Loves them all alot. Shifted with singhania after death of kartik and sirat. Does not like aarohi after the incidents that happened after sirat's death.

Samarth goenka: cousin brother of Manish and akhilesh goenka. He had divorced Gayatri and left house. He died in a car accident.

Vansh goenka: son of Gayatri with her love who died before her wedding. Cousin of kairav, akshara, aarohi. Lives in goenka mansion as he did not want to leave kairav alone.

Vatsal goenka: son of Gayatri and samarth goenka. Lives with his mother with singhania's. Is very close to akshara as they are of same age. He is her best friend before being her brother. Does not like aarohi as she always hurts akshara.

Kirav goenka: son of naira and kartik goenka. Elder brother of akshara and aarohi. He has turned very silent after his parents death. Grew up before time to take care of his sisters and grandparents. Loves both the sisters but akshu have a special place in his heart. He is handling goneka's business in India. Also he is a famous painter.

Aarohi goneka: daughter of kartik and sirat. Step-sister of Kirav and akshara. A very selfish and self centred person. Thinks she is the best and should get the best things for herself. Hates akshara not only because of sirat's death but in general as she was more dear to all from starts. Wants everything that akshara has. Doctor by profession. Interning at birla hospital.

Kartik goenka: son of Manish goenka. Father of Kirav, akshara and aarohi. Loved all his children but akshara was the closest to his heart as in her he could see naira his first love and only love. After death of naira he had married sirat but had never loved her. She was his best friend nothing more than that. He fulfilled his responsibility as a husband but was never able to love her as his heart had only naira. Died in a plane crash

Naira goenka: wife of kartik. Mother of kairav and akshara. Loved kartik the most and then her children. Died saving her family. Was loved by whole family like a daughter not daughter-in-law.

Sirat goneka: second wife of kartik. Was married to ranveer. Fell in love with kartik but knew that he loved only naira and never tried to push him to love her. Mother of aarohi. Loved all the 3 children equally. Never differentiate among them. She is dead.

Birla family:

Anand birla: eldest member of family. Is a doctor by profession(neurologist). Head of birla hospital. Speaks only if required but very loving person. Loves all his children alot. Abhimanyu is his favourite child and is closest to him.

Mahima birla: wife of Anand. Is a doctor(physician) and director of birla hospital. A very career oriented lady. But is also soft at heart. Loves her children but is strict with them so that they work hard and succed. Loves abhimanyu a Little more then other children. (In the tilak confusion she was not involved she like other did not know who was the girl abhimanyu loved)

Harshvardhan birla: brother of Anand. Is a doctor(dermatologist) by profession but is more concerned on promotion of hospital than looking at patients. Is responsible for PR of hospital. Had an arranged marriage with Manjari but does not like her much as he thinks she is not as per his status. Loves his son but unable to show and thus there is a distance between them.

Manjari birla: wife of harshvardhan and sister of Mahima. Is a hosuewife. She is a very good singer but nobody appreciated her talent in the family full of doctors so did not pursue singing. Is a very loving person. Handle the birla household.

Parth birla: son of anand and mahima birla. He is a pediatrician at birla hospital.. eldest child in birla family. Loves his siblings alot. Is married and loves his wife.

Shefali birla: wife of parth. She is a senior journalist. A very career oriented lady but also loves her family. Due to her career sometimes have problems with mahima but nothing major. Loves her husband.

Nishtha birla: daughter of anand and mahima. The youngest child in family and is very pampered. Favorite of her abhimanyu bhaiya.

Neil birla: son of harshvardhan and Manjari. Younger brother of abhimanyu. Is a cinematography student just finished his studies. Very close to his mother and brother. Not to close to his father as he studied something which was his passion going against his father who wanted him to be a doctor just like the whole family. Loves his brother the most. Will do anything for him.

Singhania family:

Naksh singhania: son of naitik and akshara singhania. Is married to kirti. Loves her alot. Loved his sister naira and after her death was lost and turns very cold hearted for outside world. He a very famous business tycoon. He is handling the family business of diamond and jwellery and also owner of restaurant chain world wide. He is seen as a very ruthless person in business world. Loves his nephew and niece alot. As they are last remains of his beloved sister. Very possesive for akshara. Had accepted Kartik's second wife seeing her love towards children but do not like aarohi at all.

Kirti singhania: daughter of Manish. Wife of naksh. Is a fashion designer. She is very close to akshara treats her like her own daughter. Loves her a little more than other children. After Kartik and sirat's death did not visit goenka mansion due to certain issues between families.

Krish singhania: only son of naksh and kirti. He is a business man and helps his father in handling complete family business. Cousin of vansh, Kirav, vatsal, akshara and aarohi. Out of all the siblings loves akshara the most. He is very possesive about her and will not tolerate if anyone harms her. He does not like aarohi at all or we can say he hates her the most as she always hurts akhara. Akshara calls him bhaiyu.

Singhania's had shifted to London after Kartik and sirat's death and they were operating whole business from there itself. They never visited the goenka mansion after that tragedy. Gayatri and vatsal had also left with them and stayed with singhania's itself.