Part-9

It has been 4 days since akshu's accident, 3 days of Singhania's apperance and 2 days of akshu's acceptance of her love for abhimanyu.

Her injuries had healed a bit and she was able to talk with lesser pain now. Still abhimanyu kept asking her to give it more rest and not strain.

In these 2 days goneka's kept visiting akshu but did not stay for long as singhania's kept ignoring them or taunting them about their behaviour which they were unable to hear as per their habit. All the marriage preparations and functions were put on hold as no one was ready for it given the situation. And this had aarohi seething in anger as her dream of being birla's Bahu and abhimanyu's wife was getting delayed. But she was not aware of the storm waiting at her footstep ready to blow away this dream.

Next morning

As per the daily routine abhimanyu and naksh were sitting beside akshu's bed both had not left hospital from the time akshu had been here. Eating and sleeping beside her only. And in last 2 days both had talked alot as Akshu use to sleep under effects of medicine and gotten quite close.

While singhania's, kairav, vansh and Neil used to visit twice in day and stay for few hours. In that time the atmosphere of akshara's room used to be most happy, as everyone talked and laughed on Neil and vatsal's antics, enjoyed akshu's cute little tantrums and complaints on vatsal teasing her. Akshara was so happy after a very long time. And abhimanyu who saw this new childish and mischievous akshu for the first time and noticed how happy she was after a long time was determined to always maintain the smile on her face same like now.

Akshara woke up feeling thirsty and saw her mamu and abhi sleeping in awkward positions sitting on chairs beside her bedside. She was overwhelmed with the amount of love both these people held for her. They have not left her side from the time she was here and with abhimanyu's presence she felt now she would not be alone ever the loneliness inside her was slowly fading with his mere presence. She was so thankful of naksh mamu who made her realise what a big blunder she was doing by letting her biggest happiness walk away from her. But now she will hold on to him with all her might and will never let him go away from her. she moved her hand to get the glass of water and sensing movements abhimanyu opens his eyes and looked at Akshu woken up.

Abhi: akshu kya hua kahin pain ho raha hai kya. Kuch chaiye tumhe. Mujhe bolna chaiye na tum kyun uth rahi ho.

Akshu: abhi relax mai theek hun. Kuch nahi hua mujhe. Vo bas paani chaiye tha isiliye uthi thi. Tum pareshan hona band karo bilkul theek hun mai. (Then speaks mischievously) Tumhe pata nahi hai mera doctor bohat accha hai meri bohat care karta hai tho mujhe problem kaise hogi.

Abhi (getting up and picking glass of water offering to akshu): accha kitna accha hai tumhara doctor.

Akshu: arre kya bataun mai tumhe vo top surgeon hai, apni field mein best aur bohat handsome bhi hai. Mera bohat dhyaan rakhta hai.

Abhi: accha tho mai tumhe handsome lagta hun.

Akshu: bilkul koi shak hai tumhe isme. Tum Ho handsome

Abhi blushes slightly as this was the first time akshu was speaking so openly and admiring him.

Abhi: chalo ab tumne paani piya na lait jao aur mereko check karne do.

Akshu (speaks a little sadly): abhi mai ghar kab jaungi

Abhi: kyun tumhe apne doctor ke saath accha nahi lag raha yahan.

Akshu: nahi nahi mujhe apne doctor ke saath accha lag raha hai lekin mujhe ghar jana hai. Bore ho gayi hun mai iss hospital bed pe laite laite.

Abhi: ye baat road pe bhagne se phele sochna chaiye tha akshu. Mai tumse naraz hun abhi bhi uss baat ko leke. Itni carelessness.

Akshu (pouting cutely): sorry na next time se aisa nahi hoga.

Abhira SS - The Accident Trackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें