Part-12

As the singhania's and Birla's move out of Goenka house.

Abhi: Neil tu maa ko leke ghar jaa. Maa mai akshu ke saat jaunga. Ek baar usse aur check karke fir ghar aata hun.

Manjari: aaram se jaa aur dhyaan rakhna apna bhi aur meri beti ka bhi theek hai. (Then moves to akshu cupping her face) akshu beta jaldi se theek ho jaa aur humare ghar aa jaa. Ab tho mujhse bilkul intezaar nahi hoga apni beti ko ghar laane ka. Dhyaan rakhna apna.

Then Birla's move to their cars and move back home.

Akshu: mamu Mera saman hai yahan. Vo tho le lun

Naksh: beta uski koi jaroorat nahi hai tere liye maine sab kuch arrange kar diya hai ghar pe tho yahan se kuch bhi lene ki kya jarurat hai. Chal ghar chalte hai.

Akshu: mamu Mera guitar aur mumma ki diary vo tho yahin hai. Mujhe vo chaiye.

Naksh: mai kairav ko keh dunga vo shaam ko le aayega sab. Abhi tu ghar chal bohat strain kar liya hai khud ko aaj ke liye. Ab rest kar Chalke.

Abhi: mamu bilkul theek keh rahe hai. Ab tum ghar chalo aur rest karo. Mai na tumhe fir se injection lagaunga. Tum bilkul baat nahi maanti ho. Itna thaka liya khudko. Tumhe na discharge hi nahi karna chaiye tha mujhe. Hospital mein hi rakhna chaiye tha tab pata chalta.

Akshu (pouts cutely and whins): mammuu... Dekho na mereko hospital nahi jana hai. Aap bolo na abhi ko.

Naksh: arre meri beti ko koi hospital nahi leke jayega. Abbi ghar chal. Maine kairav ko msg kar diya hai vo Tera saman leke ghar aa jayega.

Then everyone moves to cars and go to singhania sadan. From the time akshu had come back to India she had not gone to singhania sadan, they use to come here in childhood and she use to find peace here as she could feel naira's presence here. as in goenka house all of naira's belonging were shut in kaira's room and nobody use to keep any pictures anywhere just so aarohi does not get hurt, but they never thought that maybe akshu would like to know about her mother as well. So on seeing her mother's house again akshu got overwhelmed.

Stepping out abhi holds her close and she leaned on him as now she was very tired and did not have energy to do much due to weakness and the whole episode at goenka house had just tired her more.

They stepped in and akshu just looked around the house with the feeling of homecoming. Why had she not felt the same when she had stepped in goenka house after 12 years that she is feeling when entering this house. Maybe her heart always knew that she was not welcomed in that house and is just an outsider there so there was no feelings while here she knows the family is hers, they love her more then anything and thus it felt like home in just few minutes more than goenka house ever felt in last 4 months.

While abhi also looked around the house. It was a mansion, to be precise a haveli designed as per Rajasthani architecture. When they walked a little inside on a wall he saw lot of pictures of family but he recognised only naksh mamu and kirti buami in those photos as these were old photos. There were lots of pictures specially of 2 ladies on the wall but he did not know who were they and abhi again felt how little he knew about his akshu. He had to work on their relationship. Both of them have a lot to talk and know about eachother. And he will do that now. Last time everything was hurried, but not this time. This time they will understand eachother, their feelings, their unsaid pain and will heal eachother by being their and make this relationship strong.

Naksh: akshu aapka room upar hai aa jao.

They climb upstairs and after walking in the corridor entered a room at the end of corridor.

Naksh: aur ye raha aapka room. Ye naira ka room tha. Aapko aapki mumma humesha pass feel ho isliye ab ye aapka room hai.

Akshu gets emotional listening that it was her mumma's room and she just looked around trying to feel her presence. She walked a little ahead and saw a wall full of pictures. It had pictures of naira - few with family members, few with kartik, few with kairav and akshu as baby, few solo potraits and there were more pictures added in it pictures of akshu from her childhood till now. She walks to the pictures and craess's naira's potrait with teary eyes.