part-5

At Night in birla hospital.

While kairav, Neil and vansh were out trying to find the whole truth. Abhimanyu sat near akshara for whole day just looking after her. And our akshu due to her stupid logic of she being not worthy of abhimanyu was trying to avoid him by pretending to be asleep and eventually did fell asleep.

At evening time mimi, badi ma, bade papa and AG came to meet her. While abhi stepped out to let her meet her family and also went for his regular rounds and checking on other patients for the time being. At night the family was again asked to leave and abhi stayed back with akshu.

After sometime of family leaving kairav, vansh and Neil also came back. They went to meet akshu.

Kairav: akshu bacche ab kaisi hai.

Akshu just nods her head. And kairav looks toward abhimanyu to ask about her health.

Abhimanyu: she is better and recovering but thoda time lagega completely normal baat karne mein.

Kairav just nods his head. Then abhi noticed all the 3 were looking a little lost and asked

Abhi: vaise tum teeno the kahan subha se. Maine teeno mein se kisi ko nahi dekha hospital mein kya khichdi paka rahe ho teeno.

Neil(stammering): kichidi, kon si khichdi bhai. Koi khichdi nahi Pak rahi mai tho bas ghar gaya tha change karne aur pata nahi chala kab aankh lag gayi isiliye late ho gaya vapas aane mein. Vaise maa ne aapke liye khana bheja hai chalo dinner kar lo.

Abhi: mai baad mein kha lunga Neil tu ghar jaa ab maa ke pass.

Neil: bhai abhi khao aap Chalke mujhe pata hai aapne dopahar mein bhi nahi khaya hoga. Chaliye.

Akshu when heard this was very worried. She just looks at abhi with little accusing eyes as if saying that you care for others so much but don't take care of yourself.

Abhi when looks at akshu he understands that she is getting worried because of him and feels happy that she cares for him even if she says that she doesn't.

Kairav: abhimanyu tum jaake dinner kar lo mai akshu ke pass rukunga aaj vaise bhi.

Abhi: nahi kairav abhi bhi hum akshara ke pass kisi ko rukne ki permission nahi de sakte hai. She is still under observation. (Which was a complete lie as he wanted to stay with his akshu😜)

Kairav : okay but atleast tum jaake dinner karke vapas aa jao tab tak tho hum yahan ruk sakte hai na.

Abhi just nods his head and moves to his cabin to finish his dinner fast and come back to his akshu.

In akshu's room kairav and vansh were sitting near her and we're speaking to her.

Kairav: jaldi se theek hoja bacche. Baki sab mai theek kar dunga I promise. Ab tere saath kuch galat nahi hone dunga mai.

Vansh (keeping hand in kairav's shoulder): kairav sambhal khudko. Akshu tu na jaldi se theek hoja hum fir kahin acchi jagah ghumne chalenge yahan se bahat dur aur bohat mazze karenge. Ye kairav ko nahi leke jayenge apne saath ye bohat boring hai.

Akshu smiles looking at her brothers. Aarohi was standing outside her room and looking at her siblings. She felt a bit jealous as vansh was never so close with her.

Aarohi(in mind): har baar sab tujhe hi jayada pyaar karte hai mai tho kisi ko dikhai hi nahi deti tere aage. Par koi baat nahi jab meri shaadi abhimanyu se ho jayegi na fir mai number one ban jaungi aur famous ho jaungi. Uske baad sab mujhse pyaar karenge tujhse bhi jayada.

She goes inside the room, looks at akshara and speaks akshu kaisi hai ab tu jaldi se theek ho jaa. Dekh teri vajah se ghar mein sab pareshan ho gaye hai aur baar baar hospital aana pad raha hai unhe. Aur meri shaadi bhi tho hai sabko uski bhi tayari karni hai sab yahin rahenge tho tayari mein bhi delay ho jayega na.