Part-13

Next morning

Birla house

Abhi woke up and got ready to Start the day. He picked up his phone and wallet to move down and just saw the wallpaper which was his akshu's picture from Gopi mask festival. It was his most favourite picture.

Abhi(thinking): call Karu kya. Par agar so Rahi hogi tho nahi rehne deta hun neend kharab ho jayegi. Haan msg kar deta hun.

Abhi(Messaged): good morning meri methi Dana. I love you

He then moved down the stairs

Abhi: maa mai hospital jaa raha hun.

Manjari: abhi aaj tho mat jaa hospital. Ek din ka rest le le itne dino se hospital mein hi tha tu. Thoda aaram kar le nahi tho bimar ho jayega.

Abhi: maa important kaam hai bas thodi der mein vapas aa jaunga. Aur vaise bhi mujhe ek baar akshu ko check karne bhi jana hai. Bas do kaam karke aata hun.

Manjari: theek hai par jaldi aa jana. Hume shaam ko akshu ke ghar bhi jana hai.

Abhi: Haan maa jaldi aa jaunga. Abhi mai jaun

Manjari: Haan jaa. Vaise bhi mana karungi tho kon sa rukne vala hai tu

Abhi(hugging manjari): love you maa. aata hun bas thodi der mein

Abhi takes his bike and started towards hospital.

In singhania sadan

Akshu was still sleeping due to medicine effects. Naksh had moved to his room to get freshen up and kairav was sitting near her just looking at her.

Akshu woke up due to buzzing of her phone and opened her eyes to slowly sit on bed. Seeing this kairav came near her.

Kairav: akshu bacche kaisi hai ab. Kahin dard tho nahi ho raha hai. Mai doctor ko bulaun kya.

Akshu: Bhaiya relax mai theek hun. Aur koi jaroorat nahi hai mereko doctor ki. Aap shaant ho jao. Mai bilkul theek hun.

Kairav: Chal tu fresh ho jaa mai breakfast leke aata hun tere liye.

Akshu: nahi bhaiya mereko yahan nahi khana. Neeche sabke saath khana hai.

Kairav: lekin akshu

Akshu( cutting in between): please bhaiya please please please please.🥺

Kairav: accha theek hai neeche kha lena. Jaa jake fresh ho jaa tab tak mai buami ko bol deta hun breakfast upar na bhejne ko.

Kairav moves out and akshu started to get up from bed when she noticed the notification on her phone. And opened the msg. She smiled reading the msg.

Akshu(reply): good morning mere chidkuram. I love you too. Hospital mein gussa thoda kam karna. Mai wait karungi tumhara shaam ko.

Abhimanyu reached hospital and was moving inside when his mobile buzzed. Opening the msg he just smiled to fullest. But then thought mischievously shaam tak wait nahi karna padega tumko bas thodi der mein aa raha hun mai meri jaan.

He then moved to his cabin and sat reading a case report.

Goenka house

While all the kids had gone from home except aarohi who was in her room and the house was completely silent. all the elders were just sitting in drawing room silently lost in there own thoughts of how they have failed their naira and kittu. They were not able to take care of their most prized possession there last symbol and have lost her now. Last night the chapter of sheela was closed completely they approached police with evidence that she was cheating them from long by barring them to contact their daughter's school and further the old doings as well so she was a given a stay order to be away from all goenka's and was also arrested for fraud. Finally that woman would be out of their lives now. Now they just have to make aarohi see senses. But aarohi had just taken this all in a wrong way and was hating akshara even more conveniently pinning the whole blame again on akshara that she has snatched everything from her. She was determined to hurt her more now.