Enmeshed 4 - Alike

//TW: Needles

"You're going with me." You say in a calmer tone as you cross your arms, looking down on the man.

Hank shoots you a daring look as he raises the detonator and waves it in front of his face.

Ughh...

You kneel down to the man and wrap your hand around Hank's that holds the device.

"Hank, don't act like a baby. We both know that if you sabotage my mission like that, Doc is gonna replace your jaw a  toilet seat."

Hank shoots you a death glare followed up by a muffed groan. 

"This is pointless..." He releases his grip and you take away the device.

"Thx". You say as you put down the detonator and proceed to check on his wounds.

He was bleeding heavily. There were more than a dozen bullet wounds in his abdomen alone. Must be from a machinegun of some kind.

Short to say, this amount of damage was outside your capabilities. He needed a surgery asap. After some quick thinking, you decided it would be best if you took Hank to Doc. He's more than familiar with Hank's mangled physique so it's best he takes care of him.

You turn your head towards your hirelings who looked confused, as to how to deal with the whole situation.

"Fellow1, 2 and 3. Scan the rest of the building and finish the contract. Fellow 4 and 5, you'll help me carry Hank to the truck below. I'm taking him to Doc." 

Hank was rather taken aback by your plan and soon, his hand found it's way onto your collar.

- "What do you think you're doing??" He protested with a torn voice.

'I'm returning the favor! Now hold still as I try to stop the bleeding." You say as you push the bastard back on the ground. You had no bandages on you so you start to undo the belt's from Hank's coat and buckle them around his abdomen. Honestly, what does he need them for anyway?

A minute later you put Hank in the passenger seat of the truck and dismiss your hirelings. From here on, you had to proceed alone as to not give away Doc's base location to more people. You also wanted to talk one on one with Hank, with was hard because halfway the the ride he started passing out. Well shit. 

As you drive you scan the cab for a med kit. You find one under Hank's seat. It was old and there was nothing but a bunch of band-aids and a blood transfusion set... without blood. Actually, you might connect it to yourself and attach it to Hank. Your imprint is a universal donor after all. 

BUT Y/N!!! YOURE DRIVING! If you pass out you'll both die and might as well have been blown up back in the Nexus facility.

You look at Hank who's half open eyes stare in front of him. Blood tailing off his legs down on the cab floor, staining the mats with a deep shade of crimson. He looks surprisingly heedless. As if he's oblivious to the fact that he's dying.

How can a man, so fierce in battle be so dreary on the deathbed. How many times did he go through this actually? You think back to your death and how you're about to repeat it for the sake of enmeshing the Mandatus. You now come to realize that this is a common trait between the two of you. God knows how many times Hank had to go through this. It happened to you only once before and it was enough to make your life more than dreadful now. Will you become so deadbeat as well? 

...No. You won't. That is messed up. You're going against it and help the bastard out. 

You pull out the transfusion kit and pierce the base to your right arm. Blood starts to slowly fill the tube and you pierce the other end into Hank's.