Jealousy, Jealousy

Title: jealousy, jealousy

Genre: a lil bit of smut but not really

Warnings: incest (step siblings) ; cussing; heavy make out; breath play (choking); spit play; hair pulling; dom!hyunjin

Synopsis: having a step-brother was not at all fun when he seemed to have everything you would ever want but what if he was able to give you things which you never expected

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"But mom-"
"no means no"

You groaned in frustration. This wasn't at all fair.. nothing was fair in your life. "aw looks like someone got turned down", Hyunjin, your step brother leaned against your doorframe, his arms folded, lips curved in a  smirk,  "get out of my room, asshole", You relaxed your shoulders a bit, "I'm not even in it, if you see",  the mock in his voice was obvious, "can you just shut up and leave!", you raised your voice a bit as you felt tears sting your eyes. You and your weird habit of crying at every time you got angry. "I am leaving actually", Hyunjin scoffed, "to the party you just got refused to go to". You wanted to beat him, just choke the life out of him but unfortunately murder was illegal and you did not plan on going to jail.

"bye princess, have fun studying", Hyunjin laughed in victory as he left. Nothing was good with having him as your older step brother. He was tall, handsome.. VERY handsome, talented with good grades. He was popular, and was usually kind and polite to everyone but you. He seemed to always look for a reason to drag you down and there were many and biggest reason was, jealousy

You were jealous of him in every way possible and he was aware. He knew how you much you despised his freedom and everything else. But there was one thing you weren't aware about, and that was how much it turned him on when you felt inferior to him. He found you beautiful and even though it did creep him out a bit, he was attracted to you. All nights when he fantasised about you submitting yourself to him as he masturbated to the thought of filling you up, giving you everything you could ever ask for.. fulfilling your every need, pampering and spoiling you to such an extent where you won't find a single reason to be jealous of anything.

You struggled to keep your eyes open as the television flickered lights around the entire living area. It was past 1 am and you were already almost asleep but sat back up when you heard the juggling of keys. "You're home early", You laid down back on the couch, continuing to watch the screen in front of you. "It was boring", Hyunjin sat beside you taking out the rubber band from his blonde locks, allowing them to fall down loosely, "at least you get to go", you sigh still not over the fact that even though you were an adult, you still had to beg for permission. On the other hand Hyunjin just had to dress up and announce that he is leaving..

"Y/N", He whispered, his voice little lower than it usually is. Even though he just said your name, their was a difference in tone... the way he said it was more sensual than it should've been. You hmm in response as you meet his eyes. Even though the room was dark, only lighting up as the scenes flashed on the television, you could make out the difference in Hyunjin's gaze. It was darker than usual, his intentions fairly visible. You sit up straight noticing how his vision rested on your lips. "Hyunjin it's so wrong on so many levels", you slightly panic getting the intentions behind his sudden subtle changes, "its not like we are blood related", He puts out a fair point leaning a little closer to you, "but we are by the law and-", "so you never thought about it?", Hyunjin cut off your sentence his eyes meeting yours again. You open your mouth to answer but your words didn't seem to come out. You did think about it multiple times.

"it's still very wrong-", You pause as his nose rubbed against yours, your lips barely having any space in between, "then just say no and we will pretend as if this never happened", He whispers pulling back to see your reaction. After a few minutes of your silence, a small smile forms on his face as his lips moves against yours. His hands slip around your waist, pushing you down on the couch with him on top of you

It felt wrong but at the same time this was the most aroused you had ever been. You knew he was losing his control as his grip became tighter with his kiss becoming rougher. Your body against his seemed to give him life as he pulled you closer deepening the kiss, your spit starting to drip down your chin mixing with his turning you on even more.

Hyunjin lifts your shirt just a bit to tease, his fingers slowly lingering around your skin wanting you to ask for more. "fuck you're so beautiful", He breathes out, a string of saliva still in between the lips, "then why did you stop?", you whisper back pulling him in again, entangling your fingers in his hair applying a little force earning a small moan from him, of course he liked it. The kiss started to get more sloppier as you wrapped your legs around him keeping him close, his teeth sinking down on your lips with his fingers around your neck applying just the correct pressure to put you over the edge.

But as good as it felt, things could've been better if you both remained aware of your surroundings and not completely getting lost in each other—

"what the hell is going on here?"

☆✼★━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━★✼☆