Harleys in Hawaii

Title: Harleys in Hawaii

Genre: smut

Warnings:- strangers to lovers; smut; one-night stand???; cursing; use of petnames (princess, baby etc); unprotected sex (be better); underwater kiss; spit and choking kink; brief blowjob; breeding kink; cum kiss???; cum swallowing; creampie

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Fuck Finally", You sighed stretching your arms taking in a deep breath of the salty air around you. You were finally standing on the sand of your dream place, Hawai.

You wanted to visit this island ever since you were a child but due to your family's financial condition you could not plan much of a vacation but luckily after graduation you found yourself a stable job and now managed to plan a week long trip to this beautiful place.

You unlock your phone searching for a specific address to start your trip with the activity which you looked forward to the most.

Your taxi drops you at your destination. Taking in a deep breath, you walked through the small gate into what seemed like a bar-restaurant. Unsure of the place, you check the address again– you were at the right place.

"Uhm excuse–", You're taken aback for a second, "I was here for a bike–", Your sentence sounded more of a question as you mentally face palmed yourself for being so confused as well as wonderstruck by the visuals of the man standing in front of you.

"Don't worry you are not at the wrong place we just opened a bar at the front side", He assured you, noticing the doubt in your voice, "follow"
He leads you through another door and now you can see all the motorbikes displayed of different models and different colours.

"Name?",  he asks, typing something in the laptop, "Y/N", You reply turning to him allowing yourself to notice a few of his features.  A silver lip ring decorated the side of his lower lip which he unconsciously bit as he typed in your name. The black tank top hugged his body, his toned biceps covered with tattoos on display making you feel some kind of warmth.

"Oh so you're the friend Lix was talking about", He looks at you as you nod again, "yeah Felix and I work together", you explain.

"Are you free tonight?", You didn't understand where you got such confidence from. Maybe the men smoking weed outside did have some effect on you but you asked him without thinking and had an instant wash of regret when you thought he might be dating someone.

A sly smirk formed on his face he licked his lip giving you a glance of jwell adorning his tongue.
"Not even gonna ask my name?", he raised his eyebrow, fuck you really are that desperate
"You can tell me now–?", The embarrassment on your face was clear as you cursed  yourself in your mind, took you one good looking dude to screw it all up.

"Hyunjin", He let out a small chuckle, "There is actually a beach party tonight if you're interested", he continued, "oh alright then", You let out a smile