Chapter 14: Finding Casey Jones

Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey all jumped from tree to tree in the woods, each turtle leaping through the night sky, soon stopping and jumping on the ground, Raph grunting when he hit his leg on a tree branch and fell flat on his face.

"I almost forgot what a big fan of rooftops I am and not a lover of trees," Raph grumbled and stood on his feet, dusting himself off. "You finally going to tell us why we're out here, Leo?" He questioned the blue masked turtle.

"We're looking for any clues on where Infinite may have gone, and find out what his plan is," Leo replied.

"But you heard Sonic, Infinite most likely works for Eggman and has probably gone back to him already," Donnie said to Leo.

"And what if Shredder makes an alliance with Eggman? He'd likely do that since he's in another world." Mikey pointed out, Leo, Donnie, and Raph halting in their path.

"I seriously hate it when you're right about something," Raph mumbled.

"Doesn't matter who is coming after us, we will defeat them both no matter what," Leo said, his hand curling in a tight fist at the thought of having to fight Shredder, but he was grateful that Shredder wasn't a mutant this time.

"Shhh! Do you guys hear that?" Donnie whispered.

'What in the world is Donnie hearing?' Leo wondered as he, Mikey, and Raph all went silent, the sound of lightning striking across the sky having Mikey yell and latch onto Donnie.

"Sounds like Shadow's fighting someone," Raph commented.

Just then, a human teenage boy wearing a hockey mask was thrown past the Turtles, all four of them glancing over to see Casey passed out with his back leaning on a tree.

"Looks like Casey picked a fight he couldn't win," Mikey said, half shocked to see the teenage hockey player.

"You know him?" Shadow questioned as he chaos controlled near the Turtles, startling all four of them.

"Can you not do that?! You'll give a guy a heart attack!" Raph yelled at the black and red hedgehog angrily.

"What the heck happened here?" Donnie asked Shadow.

"What happened is my business, if you want to know so badly, ask him if he's still alive," Shadow growled before he skated away.

"Jerk," Leo mumbled quiet enough for no one to hear him. "Let's get Casey out of here and find out how long he's been here." He said before lifting Casey over his shoulder, all four of them heading back to Amy's house.

"How many more of you from your world are going to appear?! It's bad enough that you four are practically night owls!" Sonic yelled after the Turtles had returned with Casey, Donnie, and Raph setting the human boy on the couch.

"Get a grip Sonic, it's not like it's the end of the world just because you're grumpier than Shadow from waking up at this hour." Leo lectured the blue hedgehog.

"I am nothing like Shadow!" Sonic yelled at him.

"That's enough!" Metal Sonic said, pulling Sonic away from Leo. "I know you're upset Sonic, but lashing out at the Turtles for helping their friend won't do any good." He said to him sternly.

'It's selfish if anything.' Leo thought, irritated with Sonic for getting mad at the Turtles because they brought Casey to Amy's house, unintentionally waking Sonic up in the process.

"So this guy is another friend of yours?" Amy asked as she eyed Casey curiously.

"Yeah, we met him a while back and he helped me prevent someone from revealing where our home is to Shredder," Raph replied.