Chapter 4: Turtles vs Shadow

Shadow flew down towards the Turtles shooting chaos spears at them as Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey all scattered to avoid being hurt while dust flew all around the area and Sonic's friends Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks all watched in worry for the Turtles having a possible beating from Shadow. Leo groaned while forcing himself up and coughing a bit while glancing around unable to see a thing from being in the middle of the dust cloud before taking out his twin katana alerts high, ears opened and teeth bared ready to fight Shadow.

'I hope the guys and I can take him.' Leo thought to himself.

Suddenly Leo got hit on the side of his waist as Shadow zipped right by him the sound of his roller skates being heard until it faded and Leo looked around for him before getting punched twice on his shell the impact having him turn around swinging his katana blades at him as Shadow chaos controlled behind him kicking Leo on the side of his head making the blue masked turtle grunt before swinging his katana at him again only to get punched on the stomach so hard that he went flying from the cloud of dust while the sound of Raph's grunting could be heard before he went flying out of the dust cloud including Mikey and Donnie moments later while the dust finally cleared away revealing Shadow who stood there menacingly his hands in fists and red ruby eyes fixed on all four of them as the Turtles all stood up on their feet holding their weapons in their hands ready to fight him head-on.

"As I predicted you're all no better fighters than Sonic and his friends, best to back down or else you won't walk away," Shadow warned while crossing his arms over his chest.

"We were just getting started," Leo replied to him unafraid of the black hedgehog's threat.

Shadow growled at him before he skated towards them as the Turtles all charged at him Leo and Donnie swinging their weapons at him until Shadow chaos controlled away appearing behind Raph punching him on the back of his head as Raph grunted on impact before he whipped his head around his pupils almost slitted and his teeth clenched as the red masked turtle growled at him like an angered animal before thrusting his twin sai at Shadow his every attempt failing as Shadow dodged his attacks before flying up a little and kicking Raph square on his jaw.

Mikey charged at Shadow yelling in a battle cry and threw his Serigama chain at him the chain wrapping around Shadow tightly as the Ultimate Lifeform growled before trying to fly up further but Mikey had a firm grip on the chain preventing him from doing so before Shadow chaos controlled away the chain falling like it caught nothing and Mikey raised a nonexistent eyebrow in confusion only to be punched on the back of the head by Shadow.

At seeing that, Leo and Donnie had lost their tempers from seeing their little brother get hurt as Donnie charged at Shadow swinging his bo staff at him until Shadow chaos controlled away appearing behind Leo about to strike but with his ninja senses, Leo swiped his katana at Shadow making a small cut on his right cheek causing him to growl in anger and he attempted to shoot a chaos spear at him until Donnie charged swinging his bo staff at him once again missing as Shadow chaos controlled at his left side kicking him straight at his face making the purple masked turtle grunt on impact before Donnie glared at him swinging his weapon at him again as Shadow caught the end of his bo staff in his hand before poking him twice on his forehead and spun around while snatching his bo staff from Donnie's hand knocking him out with it as Leo kicked him hard on his stomach cracking a rib inside Shadow's body as the red-streaked hedgehog groaned in pain. But Leo wasn't going to stop there.

Overwhelmed by anger from seeing Donnie, Raph, and Mikey getting hurt, Leo continued attacking Shadow while the black hedgehog ended up chaos controlling all around him his every attempt to hit him now failing since Leo was getting used to his unpredictable powers. When Shadow chaos controlled behind him again, Leo quickly spun around kicking Shadow on his forehead this time making him tumble on the ground grunting on impact as he sat up only to be met with Leo's katana blade pointed at his face and instead of being intimidated, Shadow only glared up at his opponent baring his teeth angry that someone such as Leo was able to outsmart him like this while the blue turtle only had an emotionless look on his face before lowering his blade in hopes that Shadow got the idea that he was going to do something terrible to him but fought against the temptation to do that and only did that to him as a warning.