🎻I🎻

Hi, in the process of rewriting this whole story, please enjoy ^_^

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

In the vast chambers of the Crown Prince's room, there was a king sized bed where the Alpha laid. The sheets were pure white silk deserving for the future Emperor of the Empire. And in this intimate place was someone who was watching over his delicate features.

'He's cute especially when he smiles.' Jimin thought as he laid down on the bed next to Yoongi. He held such elegant features. But even when he was sleeping, he was still frowning. Jimin chuckled. He reached out his hand to massage Yoongi's frown away, but he found his hand going straight through Yoongi's body. Right. It had been five years like this already. Why wasn't he used to it yet? Because a ghost wasn't capable of touching anyone.

"Good morning!" Jimin smiled relentlessly as he watched Yoongi get up from his bed. "Are you going to have a healthy breakfast today?" Jimin knew the palace kitchen was second to none. Yet he still wanted to ask. Ask in case someone was listening on the other side.

But his Prince couldn't hear him because this was the line between the dead and the living. "You should have a full breakfast, omelette and bacon!" Jimin giggled as he followed Yoongi down the grand golden staircase and into the dining table, where a large array of food was prepared for him. And Jimin watched excitedly as he peeped over the Alpha's shoulders, wondering which delicious gourmet dish he was going to try today.

But he watched with a frown as Yoongi took a sip of his coffee and wiped his lips. He wasn't going to eat today either.

"Coffee again?" Jimin stomped his foot as he followed the Crown Prince. "Can you please eat something?!" He yelled. And was surprised when Yoongi froze. As if he had heard something. Jimin waved his hands around. "Did you hear that?"

But no. Of course he wouldn't. Instead Yoongi reached for the brooch on his chest to adjust it. When the doors opened, Namjoon, his personal adviser was rushing in. "You're late. It's already six thirty in the morning." Yoongi hummed disappointedly.

"My deepest apologies your highness, my husband had an accident, I had to go bring him to the hospital."Namjoon said frantically.

Yoongi seemed to have stiffeners. "Anything serious?"

"Another carriage had crashed into him, he has a bit of bruising and it was overall mostly shock-" Namjoon replied. "I came here to personally ask if I could take a few days leave."

"Go. And send Hoseok to the office in your stead." Yoongi breathed in sharply as he watched Namjoon bow politely before running out of the palace. "Must be nice." Like it was a small remark of envy. "To wake up to someone."

Jimin pointed at himself. "Don't worry, Yoons! I will always be here. I'll be the first thing you see." He smiled.

"When are you going to rest in peace?"

Jimin froze, he knew that voice, it sent chills down his spine. He turned around and in the corner of the room was a figure dressed in all black. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?!" Jimin shrieked. After death, Jimin discovered all the other entities that also roamed on the Earth unseen. One of them being Grim Reapers. The reason for their existence was to bring the souls into the after life.

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
Love Minty xxx