🎻VII🎻

Heyo ☺️☺️

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

The dancer turned around and finally the Crown Prince was right in front of him. He had always been in front of him, but the Alpha had never seen him until now. Jimin couldn't help but smile widely, Yoongi had acknowledged he was here. It was the first time he had heard Yoongi say his name in the last five years. He wanted to embrace him. Hug him and tell him he still ...

Suddenly, Jimin felt his chest tighten, it was like someone had gripped onto his heart to silence him. He saw Taehyung in the corner of the garden, smiling. "Remember." He zipped his lips. This was a warning. Jimin couldn't break the rules.

"Sorry." Yoongi froze, he was wearing his night garments and it looked like he had rushed this way. Jimin wondered if he saw him from the balcony of his room. "You look similar to someone I knew."

"Yes, but I'm Jimin." Jimin said. "Jimin... from the house of Lamomoux." He reiterated. "I was walking around and... accidentally found this place." He lied.

Yoongi didn't even hesitate, his eyes were fixed on Jimin. "You're not allowed to be here, trespassing in my quarters is punishable by law. Where is your identification badge?"

"I didn't... bring it." Jimin whispered. He wasn't supposed to be angry, Yoongi was supposed to tell him he was a beautiful dancer, just like the first time they met. "I came without..." He stuttered, where could he even begin to tell him?

"You need to follow me for questioning." Yoongi replied coldly before grabbing Jimin's wrist and leading him into the palace.

Despite the cold treatment, Jimin smiled. That was the one thing he loved about Yoongi, he was hard to get, hard to please. It was something he had never seen with a person before. It was that personality that had driven Jimin to eventually fall deeply in love. He was foolish to blush. Because despite the Crown Prince's anger, he held Jimin tightly.

At the entrance of the Palace halls, which Jimin was familiar with, was the Empress and Emperor. They seemed to be enjoying their leisurely walk.

"Good Evening your Highnesses." Jimin bowed politely.

"Step back." Yoongi said as he protected his parents from view. The night guards who were attending them, followed closely and all eyes were on the omega.

"Jimin." The Empress called delightfully. The dancer realised two things from her expression. One, the Empress and the original Jimin were close and secondly, they hadn't received the letter containing the rejection for marriage. Jimin was relieved at least for once things weren't too late.

"We are delighted to have you at the Palace." The Emperor added. She gently pushed her son to the side. "Don't be so rude to our guest."

"Yes." The Empress added, she held on her Alpha's arm to soothe her. "We were just talking about how excited we were for the marriage between our two families."

Jimin's heart swelled. He blushed. Like this was all a dream. And he would resent anyone who woke him up.

"I told you countless of times, I do not intend to marry." Yoongi voiced coldly. "I will have someone escort Jimin to the Lamomoux Estate."

"Nonsense." The Empress insisted. "He will reside in the Palace for the meantime. In order to teach Princess Saebyul ballet."

"Right." The Emperor added. "We have a suitable chamber for you in the East wing."

"That's my quarters." Yoongi replied courtly.

"Oh it is?" The Empress acted surprised. "What a humorous coincidence." She hummed delighted.

The guards seemed to ease around them while a servant approached the Imperial couple with a glistening letter.

"Your Highness from the Lamomoux household." He said as he bowed deeply. And before the Empress could reach out for it, Jimin had taken the letter and ate it.

After swallowing the words of the original Jimin, he coughed slightly. "My deepest apologies... it seemed as if... I hadn't eaten for many years."

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Love Minty xxx