🎻X🎻

Heyo
🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Present day.

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Why no?" Jimin frowned as the door was slammed once again on his face. "I'll just stay in the corner of  the office!" But there was no response. It had been five days since he took over the omega's life and still, there was no progress, the Alpha didn't want anything to do with him.

Jimin must have done it because it was what he was used to, he had always followed Yoongi around when he had been a ghost. He had been like a shadow that couldn't be seen. But now that he could be seen by the people around him he had to take different measures especially around the Crown Prince.

He couldn't help himself, Yoongi was as handsome as always, and Jimin would stay next to him throughout the night. In case evil spirits were after him. Or... if he had a bad dream.

He could hear the evil cackling of the reaper beside him. As usual, Taehyung was watching him closely. The reaper didn't really have to run like Jimin did, instead he would teleport beside him, filing his nails and yawning as if he was bored. "Why don't you go work or something?" Jimin mumbled. "Why are you haunting me?"

"Excuse you!" Taehyung scoffed, "I have to make sure you abide by the rules, otherwise I would have lots of paperwork to do."

"So, are you going to stick around even if I'm making out with him?"

"If..." Taehyung started. "You can't even stand within one meter of him."

The door opened once again and Jimin was unprepared for it. Firstly because he was going to spit profanities at Taehyung. But Yoongi had a hand over his mouth, like he was struggling to breath. "Stop releasing distress pheromones."

"Pheromones?!" Jimin repeated. A slight glance towards Taehyung's annoying laughing face was enough for Jimin to realise what he meant. He lived as a Beta so of course he never really understood the meaning of scents. Then again he can't really smell himself right now either. "How do I make it stop?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Yoongi sighed before taking him to the garden outside once again. "You can't stay indoors for too long like that... someone is going to misunderstand. It's like you're inviting them."

"But I'm not." Jimin insisted. "I just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Listen." Yoongi replied firmly. "I don't know what political agenda you're after, but I'm not interested in marrying just to further the interest of your family."

"Yoons, how about marrying for love?" Jimin asked quietly.

It was the nickname Jimin had called him back when they had been together. 'Good morning, Yoons. Good night, Yoons. Do you love me, Yoons? I love you more, Yoons. I'm breaking up with you, Yoons. Goodbye, Yoons.' Those were all the ways Jimin had said it before. He was shameless to use it so lightly now.

There was a glimmer of recognition in Yoongi's eyes, like everything that came with that nickname was flashing before him. The sweet words as well as the painful ones. The way Jimin had said it seemed to trigger something within him. 'It's me.' Jimin thought. 'I've come back.' This time... Jimin was going to fix everything he had done wrong and Yoongi would fall for him again.

"But I don't even know you." Yoongi's eyes remained looking at Jimin unfamiliarly.

"Then... can't we start as friends?" Jimin asked. He was hoping the road they took once would always lead them to the same place.

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Love Minty xx