🎻V🎻

Heyoo

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Despite the Grand Duke's concerns, Jimin had run off to the Palace. During his time as a ghost Jimin had wandered around the palace countless of times, visiting places he didn't know like the mailroom. So he knew where to go. He was hoping he would arrive there before the messenger boy the Duke sent.

But things were different now, Jimin couldn't walk around undetected. And the palace guards stopped him, saying he couldn't pass no matter what ranking he had. Jimin couldn't even present his identification badge because he was in a hurry.

But he should have known strong families join together in union, a strong family like the house of Lamomoux and the Royal Family would have been the most ideal. Maybe without his illness, this would have been just another obstacle in their path.

Jimin knew he didn't want to give up. He had five years of regrets and perhaps he even had a strong family to back him up now. But nothing really changed within his heart. It was filled to the brim with Yoongi, so much that because his feelings would overflow, it was what had kept him feeling alive all this time. He had met thousands of ghosts and not one was given this chance. Although he was grateful, he didn't want to waste any of his days feeling guilty for salvation. Because the point of all of this was so he could be with the man he wanted to be with the most.

Near the mailroom at the east wing of the palace was a small garden with rose arches that led to a white wooden hexagonal gazebo. Jimin sat on the steps of the gazebo looking up at the window of the Crown Prince's bedroom. Of course he knew the palace a little more, knowing how to get here without being spotted. But to go into the mailroom without being spotted when there was staff everywhere was a little hard for him.

Jimin looked at his reflection on the pond by the step, he probably joked about this in his past life but now that he was here, he noticed he looked similar to this Jimin. But he was surprised because being an omega felt no different from being a Beta. So why was it such a big deal?

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung had appeared beside him grinning with a glass of wine in his hands.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing here?" Jimin gasped. "Drinking on duty...is that even allowed?"

"Human alcohol doesn't do anything to reapers, it just tastes good. I see you're on your way already, wow, so dedicated. What if the one hundred days are cut short because you're being reckless?" Taehyung scoffed. "Weren't you wounded at the hip?"

Jimin realised he really should be careful. But the problem was, he missed Yoongi so much. "What did you expect me to do? Wait in the Lamomoux Estate and waste two weeks? That's fourteen days. I'd only have eighty-six days left."

"Don't be too excited." Taehyung frowned. His tone darkened. "You can't tell Yoongi that you're the Jimin he dated before, that you died and came back. We can't have humans knowing about the system, alright?"

"I know." Jimin mumbled. "He just has to fall in love with me again."

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Love Minty xxx