🎻II🎻

Heyo I'm glad you all liked the first chapter

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

The figure crossed his arms. "How can you give a Grim Reaper a name? Do you have no shame?" He reappeared closer to Jimin, staring at him intensely. Do you want me to call your name three times and send you to a dark place?!"

Jimin shook his head and watched as Yoongi walked towards the office, perhaps ready for work. He wanted to follow. He wanted to see what expression his love would make today and what problems of the kingdom he would solve. And if today would be the day he would smile again.

"It's been five years. What kind of regrets are you still holding onto?" Taehyung shook his head. "You're the only ghost haunting the royal chambers."

"Haunting!" Jimin scoffed. "I'm his guardian angel! I'm making sure he..." Jimin fumbled around for the right words. But he couldn't find them. Because in reality, his stubbornness to follow Yoongi anywhere was what kept him here. "Anyway, everyone needs a guardian angel. Do you know how many bad spirits are after my Yoongi?!" Jimin held all his fingers up. "I have to get rid of all the malignant forces."

"You're the malignant force!" Taehyung declared. "Do you think other ghosts are as scary as you? Everyone has gone up to heaven already, why are you still here?"

"I'll wait until..." Jimin started.

"You said you'd wait until he graduates the royal academy. Then you said you'd wait until the Crown Prince ceremony. Then you said you'd wait until he returned from war safely. He's doing well, living as he should. I think I should escort you to the heavens. Let's go!" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand.

"No!" Jimin begged, falling to his knees. "He... hasn't found someone new to love." He stuttered painfully. "He will be the Emperor one day. And he should have someone on his side, someone suitable. Someone who truly cares for him and someone who would look after him. But because I... he won't even trust again. So... maybe if he falls in love... maybe I can rest in peace."

"Oh for F-" Taehyung wanted to yell, but was suddenly interrupted with a burst of light in the room. An old, golden scroll appeared in front the grim reaper and slowly unrolled itself. His jaw dropped when he read the contents. "What in the heaven's-"

"What was that!" Jimin gasped. "Am I going to die?"

"Idiot! You're already dead!" Taehyung shouted. "But this has never happened in the five hundred years I've been working. This kind of scroll seemed to be a message from the higher ups. You are given the sacred gift of a second chance."

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
Love Minty xx