CONFRONTATION

Momo sat on Izuku's bunk as she watched Toga play with Kizuna, who was constantly giggling and reaching for Toga's hand as Midoriya stared at Toga. She felt abandoned, being ignored by the two most important boys in her life, "Um Midoriya," she called out as the boy pointed his ear towards her but not his eyes.

"Are you gonna introduce us?" Momo questioned with a trembling voice as she held onto his sleeve, scared to lose Midoriya and Kizuna to Toga, the birth mother of the relationship.

"Babe, This is Kizuna's mom, Toga Himiko," Midoirya exclaimed, grabbing Toga's shoulder as Momo firmly grasped Izuku's sleeve, "And Toga, this is my girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu," Toga glared at Momo as she clenched onto Midoriya.

As Momo held Midoriya, she kept thinking about how he stated he felt empty when it came to Toga, "Don't worry, Momo," Midoriya whispered into her ear as he laid a small kiss on her forehead.

To reassure the insecure girl, he grabbed her hand and kissed the ring as Toga glared at the action, "I get it, you're a cute couple," Toga complained, jumping between the two of them; Momo tried to push her away but was overpowered by the shorter girl.

"Hey!" Momo complained, being pushed away from Midoriya, causing Toga to glare as she grabbed onto Izuku's arm, "What?" Toga exclaimed as Midoriya giggled before grabbing onto Momo's arm and pulling her back in, causing Toga to complain.

"Hey, you can't have both of us," She retorted as Momo nodded her head, "Yeah," she exclaimed as they both pushed away from Midoriya. "Choose it's me or that bitch," Toga demanded as Momo gasped, "I'm not a bitch," she exclaimed as Toga mocked her.

Midoriya watched them bickering with little to no care, "Why do I have to choose?" he questioned with his voice weakening as he held onto the two women feeling his heart shake as tears filled his eyes.

"Because you can't choose both of us," Momo shouted, pushing Toga away as Midoriya pulled them both in, "I want both of you," Midoriya replied, holding them so tight that they couldn't push him away.

Toga and Momo looked annoyed as they hugged Midoriya, "I don't like this," Momo complained as Toga nodded her head, "Can't I just have you two," Midoriya questioned placing his head onto the two girls' shoulders, "NO, I don't want to share you with someone else," Toga exclaimed as Momo nodded her head in agreement.

"Then why did you disappear," Midoriya stated making Toga go silent as Momo backed off knowing drama was about to begin, "It was a dumb idea," Toga explained causing Midoriya to grow in anger, "A-A dumb i-idea?" he mumbled barely audible as Momo scooted towards Kizuna.

"I just thought you would have been better off without me," Toga explained as Midoriya felt even angrier, "Why would you think that?" Midoriya questioned with tears falling down his face.

"Why would you think faking your death and running away from our family would be better than being there for us," he shouted in an outburst as Kizuna began to throw a fit crying as Midoriya looked Toga in her eyes.

"TOGA I HAD NO ELSE BUT YOU," Midoriya shouted at the top of his lungs as Kizuna began to full out cry as Momo tried to comfort the baby. "I DON'T HAVE MY PARENTS IN MY LIFE, you know this, what would I have done if I couldn't raise Kizuna?" Midoriya questioned as Toga began to cry herself repeating the words, "I'm sorry,"

"DON'T BE SORRY, be better, *sniff*, don't leave me again," Midoirya cried out as he held onto the small blondie causing her to cry as he held her tighter than he has ever held her, because all that was in his mind was that if he let go she would disappear from his life once more.

"I loved you Toga," he quietly cried out as Toga felt her heart be pulled from the "ed" coming after love, "I'm so stupid," Toga cried as Midoriya merely nodded his head, "The dumbest girl I have ever known," he complained as the two began to smile a little with smirks on each of their faces.

Momo sat in the corner of the room, holding the baby as she watched her lover and his ex make up, "So what now," she questioned with tears in her eyes. In her head she had already lost Midoriya to Toga, she felt used and disgusted that she ever got her hopes up, in this moment Momo regretted not listening to Mina.

"We become a happy family," Midoriya retorted pulling her in, but she still couldn't bring herself to share Midoriya, pushing him away as he tried to hug her, "NO, I DON'T WANT TO," she shouted, "I don't want to share you, that isn't normal, she left you, she wanted to get away so bad she fucking faked her death. Why are you taking her back?" Momo cried out as she held Kizuna with trembling arms.

"Mo-momo," Midoriya spoke out as he placed his hand onto her shoulder, "I love you," he exclaimed laying a kiss on her cheek before kissing her on the lips, "Please don't leave me," Momo whispered in his ear as she had tears in eyes, "I would never," he replied as Toga sighed heavily.

"Momo," Toga called out as she glared at the girl, "Thank you for taking care of Midoriya and Kizuna," Momo gave her a glance with red puffy eyes, "And I'm sorry about coming back, I didn't think anything through and went with a stupid idea, but I'm going to be in Kizuna's life and if you allow it I wish to be in Midoriya's life," Toga explained as Momo nodded her head, "You left Midoriya, you have no right to try to come back in his life, but you have to be in Kizuna's life as his mother," Momo explained as she held Midoriya tight and away from Toga.

Toga's reply was short but said with more emotion than anything she has ever said in her life.

"I understand"

TO BE CONTINUED