CONFESSION

Momo ended up staying the night at Izuku's dorm, and since it was Friday, they didn't have to worry about school the next day, Momo had to deal with Izuku sleeping on her thighs the whole night as she refused to let her dirty thoughts flood her mind.

In the morning the two woke up, due to Kizuna crying, Izuku groaned awake as he rubbed his eyes and sighed, "It's okay, baby, daddy's here," Izuku tiredly exclaimed as he sat up and cradled the crying baby.

Standing up, he fumbled toward the formulas as he rubbed his eyes, "I would never let anything happen to you, baby, so please don't cry," he reassured, as he made him a bottle and warmed it up in the microwave.

Momo watched barely awake as Izuku dropped the lip of the bottle three times before getting it onto the lid and smiling in victory. She slowly got up stretching as she did, "Good Morning," she exclaimed with a bright smile, as for Izuku, he could be described as a dark cloud with his smileless expression.

Momo felt awkward as Izuku continued to stare at her as if she had a second head, "Yeah, good morning, nerd princess," He replied as the microwave went off.

Momo's face had a surprised expression from the nickname, slowly biting her lips together as she stared at him, "What was that?" she asked as Izuku smiled.

"Nerd princess because you are a nerd, and you're as beautiful and as elegant as a princess," Izuku explained, pulling out the bottle and giving it to the crying baby. Momo had a blush pop on her face as she played with her hair, "Thank you,"

"Could you hold Kizuna for me as I take a shower," Izuku questioned, trying to regain his normally serious and chilled attitude, but it was evident in his tone that he was still hurt. Momo accepted the offer holding the small, Kizuna, who rubbed his small head into her hands as she had stars appear in them.

In the shower, Izuku stood up straight as the water hit his face, he began to smile as he thought of his times with Toga, "I was blessed to have her, but sadly not everything was last forever. There is no point in clenching to the past," Izuku explained as he began to wash his hair.

Memories of Toga began to flow through his head, and instead of crying, he thanked them for existing and gave Toga one last kiss before finally moving on from her but never forgetting her.

"Time for a new day," he exclaimed as he exits the shower towelless with his thing hanging low. He stuck his tongue out as he looked into the mirror, his face looked horrible and not in the way it normally did, bruised, no this time the bags under his eyes were huge, his lips looked chapped, and his eyes were puffy from all the crying.

"DAMN BITCH YOU UGLY," Izuku shouted at himself as he looked at his face, he reached for multiple ointments and cream. Pouring and rinsing his head as he cleaned it and conditioned it before shaving his peach hairs.

Once he finished, he looked like his original, sexy self, "I am so hot," he exclaimed as he opened the door of the restroom, forgetting he was naked and that Momo was outside of it.

Momo played with the baby, not looking up as Izuku walked naked around the room, looking for a towel. "Nerd princess, have you seen a towel?" he asked as she grew a blush on her face before looking up to see Izuku's naked body in all of its glory.

Immediately her nose began to bleed as she saw his cut abs and thighs that seemed to be popping out of his skin, and when she saw his long john hanging down, a fountain of blood came from her nose as her head flew back and hearts filled her eyes.