FIRST DATE

"OH NO HE'S HHOOOTTTT," Momo shouted as she placed her back onto the shut door to the surprise of both Mina and Izuku, who the latter of the two was left wordless as he knocked on the door.

"Hello, Momo, I'm ready for the date," he explained as the girl struggled to open the door, "Ye-yeah, I'm re-ready too," she exclaimed as she opened the door to see Midoriya again. "So what do you want to do first milady," he exclaimed as he kisses the girl's hand while bowing.

An explosive blush covered her face as she squealed, "No-no-not fa-fair," she shouted as she slowly took her hand away from Midoriya with a small blush covering her cheeks.

Izuku felt himself become flustered as he looked Momo up and down, "Oh, you're gorgeous like always," He exclaimed as he grabbed the girl's hand and began to run off with her.

Once the two arrived at their destination, Momo was huffing, and puffin as Midoriya looked refreshed. "Come one, let's have fun," Izuku exclaimed as he looked at the carnival in front of him, with stars in his eyes.

The two walked through the carnival looking for the first ride they wanted to ride, but nothing caught their eyes.

"Roller coaster?"

"Too scary,"

"Ferris wheel?"

"Wait till the end,"

"Yoyo?"

"Too high,"

"Then what about the teacups?" Izuku questioned slightly, annoyed from the rejections from each of his suggestions.

Momo's eyes widen as she looked at the teacups with a small smile, "Yes, that is perfect," she exclaimed with a heartfelt smile as Midoriya was caught stunned, unable to say anything.

He followed after the angel in front of him, taking a seat in front of the smiling girl in the small teacup. Momo had the largest smile as she sat down while Izuku stared at her with amazed and love-struck eyes.

'THIS IS JUST LIKE IN THE MANGA,' she exclaimed to herself as the ride slowly began. Grabbing the wheel in the center of the teacup, Izuku slowly spun the cup while staring at Momo, whose hair swayed with the teacup's movements.

Izuku slowly placed his hand onto the girl's, who was stuck in her own world, thinking about anime and manga about dates instead of enjoying the one that she was having.

Once their two hands connected Momo was taken by surprise, the sudden motion took her out of her little world as she looked at Midoriya was now sitting next to her instead of in front.

"We're supposed to be on a date, stop zoning out," Midoriya exclaimed as he pulled Momo close, placing his lips onto her neck, she let out a few shivers as a blush filled her face.

"Wait, Midori-," her resistance was interrupted by a persistent Midoirya, taking a small nibble onto her neck until it left a mark. "Momo, why aren't you paying attention to me," Izuku questioned as he pulled the girl closer for a hug, wrapping his left arm around her waist, slowly rubbing her upper thigh, still biting and licking her neck as she squirmed and blush under his touch.

"Mi-midoriya, ki-kiss m-me~," Momo moaned out as she grabbed the back of the boy's head, Midoriya slowly brought his mouth up to the girl's mouth, kissing her neck and chin as he made his way to her lips.