TOGA HIMIKO

"Why the fuck is she here," Izuku asked as he passed the blunt back to Toki, who was puzzled, "Who is it?" Tokiyama questioned as he hid the blunt under the bed after putting it out. "It's my crazy fucking ex," Izuku replied as he ran towards the restroom, trying to hide.

Tokiyama walked to the door, clearing his throat, slowly opening the door until a creak was apparent and Toga could be seen. "Who are you," He questioned as Toga tried to open the door further, but the chain lock stopped her advancement.

"My name is Toga Himiko, and I'm here to see my boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya," She exclaimed, giving an excited smile as Tokiyama had an intuitive feeling that she was acting to be nice.

"I don't know who this Midoriya guy is, but he ain't here," He replied as a small cloud of smoke left his mouth. Toga took a big whiff of the smelly cloud, "That ain't any typical type of weed, that's ZDC, line of weed that only members of the league have," Toga explained as she pushed the door harder.

This time Toga was able to break the chain to the surprise of Toki, who fell to his ass as Toga came into the room. "IZUKU WHERE ARE YOU," She shouted as she explored the room.

Looking under the bed, she found a small string connected to the floor plates, "Vintage Izuku," she exclaimed as she pulled it up and pulled out Izuku's revolver and Uzi.

Tokiyama's eyes widen as she swung the weapons around, "I got this revolver for my sweetbuns on his 16th birthday with the words 'Love is the power," she exclaimed as she revealed the words on the barrel of the gun.

Putting the gun to Tokiyama's forehead, Toga began to laugh as she questioned the whereabouts of Midoriya. Tokiyama ended up squealing and pointed towards the restroom to the disappointment of Midoriya.

"Come out here, baby," she exclaimed as she pushed Tokiyama out of the room, and Midoriya begrudgingly came out of the restroom. She squealed as she looked Izuku up and down, before rushing in and hugging him, "I haven't seen you in 5 months, I missed you, baby," she exclaimed as she placed kisses onto his cheek.

Izuku trembled under her grip as she began to rub on his chest and crotch, "Come on, let's have return sex," She exclaimed as she pushed Izuku onto the bottom bunk.

Izuku wanted to stop it and push her away, but he knew if he tried it, she would snitch him out to the League, and that would get him beat or even killed by Shirigaki and Dabi.

Pulling down Izuku pants, Toga was disappointed when she saw his soft penis that wasn't even semi-hard, "GET IT HARD," Toga shouted as she rubbed on his rod until it was fully erect.

"Wh-what are y-you doi-doing here?" Izuku questioned as Toga slowly stroke his rod making him slightly moan and grunt, "I got accepted here, but instead of class 1-A, I got into 1-B," she explained as Izuku cringed knowing he would have to deal with Toga every day now.

"Even though you put big brother Dabi in the hospital, I'll forgive you since you blessed me with a child," Toga exclaimed before placing her lips onto Izuku's rod, as she did Izuku eyes widen upon hearing the words child.

Time froze as the thought was being processed in Izuku head, "What do you mean child?" he questioned with a bewildered tone as Toga release his cock and hugged him, "I'M PREGNANT," she exclaimed as Izuku's soul left his body, and his skin grew white.

Toga stopped her advancements to allow Izuku to process the information; he began to breathe heavily as he didn't want to believe the news. If it was true and he was the dad, his life would be over, All for One would behead him and mount his head on the wall like he did the cops that pursued him for too long. Toga placed her head onto his chest, trying to calm him down, but the boy continued to shake rapidly as his eyes dilated, and his mouth clenched close.

"Izuku, baby, are you okay? You're scaring me," She asked with worry laced in her tone as she tried to open his mouth so he wouldn't bite down on his tongue, as she did she got her finger bit to the point her finger was cut open, but she refused to let him close his mouth refusing him from harming himself.

Holding his mouth the whole time, Toga stayed with Izuku the whole time he was having his full body shut down, crying genuine tears as the thought of losing him filled her mind.

"Iz-izuku, p-ple-please *SNIFF* w-wake u-up *SNIFF*, I lo-love yo-you too m-much to l-lose you," Toga cried out as snot and tears ran down her face, and she clenches onto his unconscious body.

She laid him in his bed as he fell asleep, tears still flowing down her face as she cuddles up with him, "I'm sorry," she apologized as she clenched his body. As she breathed in his scent, she slowly fell into a deep slumber as Izuku, who barely had consciousness, wrapped his arm around her.

In Toga's dream, a blissful world unfold to her as she stood in front of Izuku in an all-white dress to his black tuxedo, her family was seated towards the left of them, but on the right, Izuku's family side, no one was there.

Izuku stared into Toga's eyes as she had a blush on her face with stars in her eyes, "I love you, Toga. I will always love you no matter what," he exclaimed as a tear ran down his face.

Toga grew a wide smile as she grabbed his hands, "I would die for you, Izuku, I love you so much," she replied as she got to her tiptoes and laid a kiss onto his lips. Izuku took the kiss farther, grabbing her waist and spinning her around to continue the kiss.

Toga woke up suddenly as she felt something touch her hand, looking around in a panic and scared state. Toga kept a hand on Izuku's chest; a sleeping Izuku was holding her other hand, defusing her frightened state as she laid her head back down.

Staring at Izuku's sleeping, Toga had a sudden urge to kiss the boy; she let the urge go placing a small kiss on his cheek before going back to sleep.

In her second dream, Toga laid on the floor with a ring on her left hand with Izuku next to her as a small babysat between them. The child had light green hair with golden eyes and freckles on his cheeks. The two adult version of the couple held hands as they stared into the sky, they said nothing as the baby played and laid on their clenched hand.

Toga slowly began to giggle as she pulled the baby onto her gut and began to play with his hands and feet to the displeasure of Izuku, who was left on ice as Toga broke her hand away from his. He rolled over until his gut was next to Toga, and he laid his arm around her and the baby, "I don't want to be alone," he whined as he placed a small kiss on the baby and her, the two of them giggled.

In the real world, Izuku and Toga cuddled together as they had their separate dreams, as Tokiyama entered the room with a scared expression, "Y'all are fucking crazy," he whispered as he grabbed his bag and left to Shoji's and Bakugo's room.

TO BE CONTINUED