EXPLORING DAY

>IZUKU POV<

Throwing a bouncy ball at the wall was the only thing I was able to do as I sat in my room bored, having a baby restricted a lot of my activities. Rolling around onto the bed, I looked up at the little stinker; he has his mom's eyes a beautiful set of golden orbs.

For a whole week, Momo has ignored and avoided me; it hurts, I really want to have her around, talk to her, stare at her, I don't know I am just so fucking bored without her and Toga.

"I really wanted to talk to Momo," I sighed as I groaned and moaned to the annoyed and sleepy toddler. "Maybe I should go see the sports teams I'm supposed to be on,"

With my bored decision, I packed all of Kizuna's stuff and put him in one of my newly stolen baby strap gear thingies. I had a lot of time on my hands after my session with Angel's dream, and I used it to steal a lot of baby stuff, and believe me, it was hard as shit to steal a baby carriage, crate, and more.

I chose to wear a pair of black tights and a blue muscle shirt that was hugging my body like a koala; I got to admit I love tights because they make my thighs look massive, and they make my ass look fine as fuck.

My first stop was the wrestling team; I am the only member of my class, but UA is said to have some of the best wrestlers in the country, but it wasn't season time yet, so no one was supposed to be at the gym.

When I walked in, I was hit by the smell of sweat, "Oh yeah, this is a gym," I exclaimed in excitement as I looked over the mat, an old school black Final X mat, man it brought a tear out of my eye from its beauty.

>3RD POV<

"ARE YOU APART OF THE TEAM," a loud voice questioned as Kizuna begin to cry, Izuku had a visible face of annoyance and rage as he turned to see a silver-haired boy with some of the weirdest eyelashes ever.

The loud prick walked up to Izuku barely noticing the baby and his mistake, "Oh my apologies, I didn't know you had a baby with you," The man apologized in a whisper as he bowed.

"Okay Nerd, I get it now show me around this bitch,"

"So this is the mat area, and over there is the locker rooms and showers," The silver-haired boy explained as he aimed towards the areas. "What time and when do practices start," Izuku questioned as he pats Kizuna's sleeping head. "It starts about three weeks before the second semester," Testutestu explained as Izuku nodded his head.

"So what is your name, because I don't remember a dad being on the team when I visit last time," Tetsutetsu asked as Izuku took off his shoes and stood on the mat, "Izuku Midoriya, four-time national runner-up," Izuku exclaimed as he stretched his legs.

Tetsutetsu's eyes widen as he looked at the boy, every wrestler in the country, knew Midoriya for his raw talent being ranked 1st for the past two years in the country's PFP rankings. "OH I AM A HUGE FAN," Testu exclaimed as he walked forward towards Izuku, who was placing Kizuna in a baby carrier.

"Come on faggot let me see what you got," Izuku challenged as Tetsu's face light up with excitement, the two clapped hands.

Tetsu started it off trying to judge distance by extending his arm till it touched Izuku's head, but once his arm was fully extended, Izuku shot for a swift double leg, getting Testu to try to sprawl. As Tetsu's legs extended away from Izuu's arms, the green head, shifted more to the left, grabbing onto Tetsu's right leg.