PAIN AND PLEASURE

I KINDA REGRET WRITING THAT LAST CHAPTER NOW I GOT TO DEAL WITH A DEPRESSED PUNK.

It was the fifth day of school, and no one saw Midoriya for the past four, many rumors filled the class, some saying he decided to drop out, others saying that his ex came and took him away. None of them were true, Izuku was mourning the death of Toga, refusing to let anyone in his room and refusing to leave.

In the room, it looked a mess with boxes of baby formula was piled up in the corner, and all of his clothes were scattered everywhere. Izuku laid with his back to his bed as he cradles a sleeping Kizuna, the boy looked a mess as his ponytail had several stray hairs and bags were apparent under his face.

His revolver was next to him with a note on the desk; he looked at Kizuna breathing heavily as his lungs felt like a thousand knives were stabbing them. "I love you so much," he exclaimed as he looked down at the infant, slowly placing his hand on his cheek.

He placed the boy in on the bed as he grabbed his revolver, looking at the inscription, "Love is the power," he read out as he put the barrel to the side of his head the baby began to cry as Izuku slowly squeezed the trigger...

IN THE CLASSROOM TWENTY MINUTES PRIOR

Momo sat in her seat, looking over towards Midoriya's seat once again, hoping he would just show up one day, but for the past four days, it was a fruitless dream.

Since the first day he went missing, she felt an urge to go to his room and check for him, but his roommate Tokiyama reassured everyone that he needed his space.

Mina ended up stop talking about him after the second day of school, saying she didn't have a crush on him but that he was just too hot to ignore. For Momo it felt different even though her first thoughts were lewd, she didn't think it was just because he was hot, she didn't understand, but there was something at the back of her mind that refused to let her forget him and pestered her to go and find him.

'I wonder what he is doing,' she thought to herself as she played with her pencil, twirling it around her fingers as Aizawa asked her a question, but she couldn't hear it and ended up no responding.

"YAOYOROZU," Aizawa shouted, stunning the girl as she scattered to recollect her composure, "Yes sensei?" she questioned as Aizawa glared at her before reasking her question with the class having a small chuckle to her embarrassment.

"What is 3 to the power of 4 divided by 3 to the power of 2, multiplied by seven," Aizawa questioned as he pointed to his board with the problem written down. Momo struggled to think as every thought she had trailed to Midoirya.

"Umm six-six, no um seventy-two?" she exclaimed in a puzzled tone, Aizawa shook his head, "The right answer is Sixty-three, you multiplied by eight instead of seven," Aizawa explained as Momo's eyes widen, for the first time in her academic life she got an answer wrong.

Slowly sitting down, she looked confused as her thoughts trailed back to Izuku, there were no lewd or dirty thoughts; instead, him lying in a dark room with a gun to his head as tears ran down his face and the sound of a baby crying in the background. Momo wanted to stop him, but she found herself unable to move in the dream as Izuku pulled the trigger as the bullet came from the barrel, Momo was brought back to reality by the bell ringing to end the school day.