MOMO

MOMO NARRATION

H-hello, my name is M-momo Yaoyorozu, wow this is nerve-racking, I'm sorry I'm not that good at being a narrater. I get too nervous, and I tend to get off-track easily.

Now where was I, oh yes, my name, Momo, and I am 19 years old starting my first year at UA University, for the past 13 years I have been an all A student, but since I'm a great student I have not had time to myself, so I'm friendless and very timid around other people.

A thing about me that people don't know me is that I'm what you would call a closet-pervert. I KNOW IT'S WEIRD; the perfect student is a pervert. I cry sometimes when I think about it, but I have to do something to release stress, and reading doujinshi did it for me.

But the worst part about is that I don't read the vanilla ones, I tend to find myself at the NTR and mind-break doujin, and to top it off, they tend to be punks, with long hair, piercing and ready to fight attitudes.

Throughout my whole life, I have never met a real punk, I have met thugs, emos, and goths but never a real punk. Until the first day of UA when I ran into him in front of his dorm, he shouted out in an angry tone as I saw his complete face, a black eye, bruised face, piercing, and the long hair flowed as my body froze up and my cheeks heated up.

Three thoughts were in my head as I stared at him, first, "OH NO HE IS HOT," his toned arms and stiff chest pushing the limits of his shirt was sexy.

The second was that he was going to punch me, I have never been hit in my life, so this thought terrified me more than anything, making me put my hands up in defense and scream out to not kill me.

And the last thought was him using my body to release his stress... I AM SUCH A PERVERT!! MY FATHER WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED, but I couldn't help it. The thought of him pushing me down and savagely ripping off my tights before forcing himself inside me was the only thing running through my mind.

After that, I ended up going to the same class as him, the whole way there, I had thoughts of him using my body, forcefully biting my bottom lip to get entrance in my mouth as his hands explored my untouched rose and breast. He was rubbing like there was no tomorrow before ripping my skirt and shirt off, leaving me in only my underwear and bra as his dangerous eyes stared my body down with lust-filled intent. Grabbing me by the neck, he pushed me to the wall behind me and slowly lifted me up until my breast was eye level.

Before my imagination could go any further, the teacher came in, and he walked to the front, calling everyone out. A set of blonds stood up, taking him up on his offer to fight, but before they could fight, the teacher broke it up.

After a hundred question test, I seemed to finish first but was too nervous about going up first and turning in my test, so I waited for about three minutes until he went up and turned in his test. He predicted his score perfectly, I was so impressed that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going as the two of us collided again this time only me falling to the floor.

Before I fell, I felt his sword graze my hand, and that put me in an internal shock mode as I froze up, staring upwards at his crotch. Even though it was soft, you could clearly see the indent that it formed.

My imagination ran wild again; this time, I had the thought of him holding my arms over my head as he mounted my stomach with his long rod lying in between my breast. Slowly he began to thrust back and forth, slapping my breast with his free hand as I tried to resist but was forced to stay under him as his rod slowly began to touch my lips until he took one last thrust and forcefully entered my mouth.