"Papa?.." (smut)

[Author's Note]
This is based off of a gacha club video (the video above) I just wanted to say what I think is happening off camera. This is my first smut. If anyone would like me to continue this oneshot book, please comment so I know. I need to know so I can begin a new story.

Nobody POV

Henry teleported himself and William into his room. Henry had William in his arms and William had his legs wrapped around Henry's waist, meaning that his crotch was rubbing against Henry's stomach. Henry had his arms wrapped around William. Henry walked toward the wall, pushing William's back against it. Henry kissed William a little aggressively. He licked William's bottom lip; William parting his lips, allowing Henry to slide his tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss.

While he was mad at William for killing Charlie, he couldn't help but enjoy the moment. If both men were being honest, they had been waiting for this moment for so long. Both of them had realized that they had started acting feelings for each other in college, though the other never knew. But at that time, it was treated like a crime to be queer, so they ignored their feelings and married women to distract them from it.

He pressed into William more, making him rub up against William's crotch more. William whimpered and moaned slightly into the kiss. Henry smirked a little and broke the kiss. He teleported himself and William on the bed. Henry was on top of him. He began kissing his neck. He was looking for William's sensitive spot. When he kissed a certain spot, he earned a small moan from William. He continued to abuse that spot; kissing roughly and biting, drawing a little bit of blood. He lifted up William's shirt and threw it on the floor.

Henry continued kissing down his chest. Once he reached William's stomach, he paused, lifting his head up. He looked up at William for consent. William was a blushing mess. William quickly nodded, giving Henry consent. With that, he played with the hem of William's jeans a little before removing his pants and then his underwear. Then pulling off his own clothes as well. He swiftly changed his and William's position. Henry was now sitting on the bed with William sitting on his stomach.

Henry grabbed William's hips and lifted up above his cock. William lined himself up with Henry's dick, Henry pushing William down immediately. William moaned loudly in pain, as he had just taken Henry cock at once. He let William adjust for a few minutes. Once William was ready, he started rolling his hips. "O-oh~" He then began to bounce, starting slow, but soon speeding up. Henry was doing most of the work, though he didn't mind. In fact, he was enjoying it a lot.

He soon heard a somewhat loud moan. "Oh g-god, Henry. R-right there~" Henry then hit that spot repeatedly, abusing William's prostate.

"Oh god~ oh god~ ah~ ugh~ ngh~ ngh~!"

Helliam/Willry Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें