"H-Henry..?"

<<< I got this idea off of tiktok just so you know >>>

Henry was playing with Charlie and Sammy. Just messing around and making jokes since he didn't have work today, which was a very rare occasion. Mrs. Emily was there as well, enjoying how happy her children and husband looked. She smiled at the sight of it, before noticing something on the back of her husband's neck. They were... hickeys?! Her face immediately dropped. "H-Henry..?"

Henry looked over at his wife. "Yes?" She looked at him, slightly disappointed and sad. "What's that on the back of your neck?" Henry seemed thoroughly confused. "What are you talking about?" She looked a bit more tense and awkward, not wanting to say it very loud in front of the kids. "Henry, come here for a second." Henry did that and settled himself beside his wife. "what is it?" She didn't seem to be mad, but maybe disappointed? Sad? Maybe confused? It was hard to tell, but Henry could tell she looked.. off.

"The.. the back of your neck." She finally spoke. "What about it?" Henry really didn't know what she was talking about, how could he? "It- it's covered in.. hickeys." Henry tensed up, looking a bit surprised and a tiny bit upset and a little.. happy? No that couldn't be right, but it was. He was happy about the hickeys, but he couldn't let that show in front of his wife right now because he needed to give her an explanation. He knew it, but he didn't know how he would explain..

<<< Just to be clear, the hickeys were made by William if you didn't get that >>>