Áis Cyborg 101(P. 6 Feelings)

Note: The house in the picture is what Henry's house looks like.

It had been a couple years since Henry and William had met, and they still hung out with each other any moment that they could. William would always come over to Henry's house, but never really hung out with him at his own house. Henry never thought much about it until today.

Hey, Will. I've been thinking about something recently, and I just wanted to ask you about it. Oh. Sure, Hen. What is it? I just want to know, how come you always come to my house and I've never seen yours? Oh. I don't know. I just never thought that it was important. I mean, it really isn't important, but I was just curious. I can show you a picture if you want. 

Woah, that's a pretty nice house, Will

Woah, that's a pretty nice house, Will. Thanks, Hen. Your house is nice too, that's partially why I've been hanging out at your house. Henry laughed at William's remark. His smile lit up the entire room. 'Wow. I can't believe I've never noticed how beautiful he is. Wait what- what am I saying? I don't find him cute. Right?' Suddenly, William was snapped out of his thoughts as Henry was calling his name. Will? Will! Oh shit. What? Did you space out again? Yeah, sorry.

Henry sighed before smiling again. It's okay. I'm just worried. You've been spacing out a lot lately. Are you sure you're okay? William found it so sweet how Henry would worry about him. Aw, you're so cute when you're worried. I- wait! William panicked as he realized that he had just said that out loud. W-what?? William knew he just fucked up. 'Shitshitshitshit. Fuck!'