Bathe(smut)

I lied.. I just forgot that I promised to fix the other chapter. So here it is. Enjoy, or not you don't have to.

Everyone takes baths when they're feeling down or sick. Sometimes William and Henry will take a bath together to help with the process of feeling better. So William and Henry were sitting in the bath just trying to calm down as they both had a pretty rough day, when all of a sudden Henry feels something brush up against his thigh. He looked over at William and saw William silently giggle to himself. Henry could feel his face heating up and William grinned at the sight of Henry's face slowly turning a dark shade of pink.

"Awe, c'mon, Henry. We've both had a rough day." Henry scoffed at William's snarky statement. "Will, just because we've had a long day doesn't mean I'm in the mood" Henry replied as he looked away from William. "Maybe, but we both know that it would help" William continued. He wasn't wrong, it would help and Henry was kinda in the mood now. "Fine" Henry sighed. William grinned. "Good" was all he said before scooting closer to Henry and hovering above Henry's cock. William began to slowly lower himself.

Once he was half way down Henry grabbed William's hips and sped it up a bit forcing him down quicker. "Hmn-" That whine, it was like music to Henry's ears, music that only made his "problem" worse. William could feel that, causing him to blush even more. Henry let William adjust and get comfortable for a minute. He then felt William begin to move slightly letting Henry know that he was ready. Henry's grip on William's hip tightened as he lifted William halfway and pushed him back down. William let out a small whine "A-mm~"

Henry lifted William up once more, but this time he lifted him almost all the way off before quickly pushing him back down causing William to let out a somewhat loud moan from the surprise and the feeling. The quick and rough movement also caused a small-ish splash(the floor needed that after witnessing what was happening in the tub 😂 oh, wait that's not holy water, it's unholy water 🥲) Henry continued to do this for a few more minutes. William's cheeks were now covered in a deep red(😏 face 😅)

Henry then began to thrust into William at an place he knew would absolutely please his ears and would please William. When he hit it, William let out a loud moan/scream. Henry continued to abuse his prostate repeatedly.

<Time Skip>

William and Henry were now laying in bed as I bleached the eyes of everything in that bathroom. "You poor things 😭. I'm sorry you had to witness that." I said sorrowfully as I continued to poor bleach into the bathtub. "I'm not touching that. I'll just let that sit in there and let them empty the tub."

I hope you like the story. I felt bad for not remaking this story so I had to.

Bye Rockstars!👋