Chapter 8

3rd POV

The next morning Marinette did her usual morning routine. 

Wake up. Get dressed. Feed Tikki. Eat breakfast. Give self a mental pep talk. Leave for school.

After waiting into about 15 minutes into the class, Miss. Incompetent Teacher finally showed up to her own class. Marinette shook her head at her teachers inability to arrive to her own class on time. That day they had Miss. Bustier for their last class anyways.

Marinette didn't need to tell Miss Bustier about winning the trip to Gotham, because she sent an email to the teacher last night before trying to get some sleep. Marinette made sure to tell Miss. Bustier that she wanted to stay anonymous but knowing the class, Lila would try and take all the credit for the trip anyways.

The class went by normally. Only learning for about 20 minutes and lies the rest of class. Although, the special announcement was made a few minutes before the dismissal bell.

"Class," Miss. Incompetent said to get the class attention. "I have a special announcement." 

The class quietened.

"Someone in this class, who wants to remain anonymous, entered Monsieur Wayne's essay contest a while back. And we recently received the news that they won the contest. The class has earned a trip to Gotham for two months!"

The class erupted into cheers. 

"Your welcome guys, you can all thank me for the trip." Lila lied. "I entered the contest and I guess my Damiboo convinced his dad to pick my essay from the contest." The imbeciles forgetting the fact that the winner wanted to stay anonymous.

The idiots in the class that all shared a braincell all crowded around Lie-la and praising her for winning the contest.

"Girl, that is so awesome!" The wannabe reporter exclaimed. "But who is this 'Damiboo'?"

"Damiboo is my boyfriend, the only blood son of Bruce Wayne." She faked a sad look. "Unfortunately I haven't seen him in years after leaving Gotham."

Marinette's POV 

I can't believe the class is so stupid! They seriously don't even share one braincell.

I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts when someone screeched "No way! You know THE Damian Wayne?!"

My breath hitched when I heard the name. Damian.

Was it possible? Would finding Shaytan be that easy? Was my Demon, Damian Wayne?

Before I entered the contest I did a little background check on the Wayne family. I learned no one has ever been able to get a clear photo of Monsieur Wayne's youngest son. He was always able to escape the paparazzi's before they got a picture of him.

Could Damian Wayne be MY Demon? Or is he just someone with the name Damian?

Even after all my years with the ladybug miraculous, I never have had the best luck.

I just hope I can finally find my Shaytan in Gotham...

The teacher brought me out of my thoughts by saying, "All of your guardians have already approved of you going on the trip. We are leaving on Friday morning which is in three days. So remember to pack everything you will need for the two months in Gotham."

Damian's POV

"-AAHHHHH! Look out! Demon Spawn on the loose!" Todd screamed.

I was currently chasing Todd and Drake around the house with my katana. The two thought it would be a great idea to prank me. 

I thought of my Angel after I woke up, nothing out of the ordinary. I was wondering where she is and if she is okay. I miss her so much, my malak... So this morning after taking a shower I found out they switched my shampoo with pink hair dye. PINK!

"HELP!" Drake screeched like a little girl, cradling a coffee mug to his chest.

A few feet behind me a door opened to revealed a confused Grayson. Once he saw the situation he immediately ran after me.

"Dami! Stop trying to kill our brothers!" Grayson yelped as he finally caught up to me. Once he caught me trapped me with a- what does he call it?-a bear hug. Effectively restraining my arms.

"Unhand me, Grayson! They need to pay!" I squirmed in my adopted brothers hold.

"BOYS! Enough!" The imbeciles and I turned around to face Father and Alfred.

"TT. Pennyworth, Father." I greeted.

Upon looking at me, my father sighed while shaking his head. "Jason, Tim, why did you dye your brothers hair."

Todd chuckled like an idiot and said, "Because we wanted to. Besides it not permanent, he needs to wash his hair a few times and its back to normal."

Father cleared his throat, "Well either way, permanent or not, you both are grounded."

Drake and Todd both groaned but suddenly Todd perked up, "Technically, you can't ground me. I don't live here anymore anyway, I'm just visiting. So HA! Suck it B!"

Grayson snickered, while Father buried his face in his hands.

"Master Bruce," Pennyworth spoke.

"Ugh...right. Thank you Alfred." Father lifted his head from his palms. "You boys remember the essay contest Wayne Enterprises held a while back."

After seeing our nodding heads as confirmation, Father continued. "Well the essay has been chosen and I have spoken to the winner. She and her class will be coming to Gotham in only a few days. Remember you boys will also be keeping an eye on the class during their stay to make sure they don't get into too much trouble."

Ugh. Great now the imbeciles and I will have to watch some stupid class.

"Great now we have to be babysitters." Todd rolls his eyes.

"They are all Damian's age," Father stated. 

"Great," I roll my eyes. "Teenagers. Even better."

"Whatever. Remember all of you will be meeting the class at the airport when they arrive."

Drake then decided to open his big mouth, "Where are the winners from anyway?"

"France. They are from Paris, France."

Ugh. I just hope this class will be at least somewhat bearable.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this book so far!

School is seriously a pain, I have been getting more HW than I did last semester. So... UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I have been thinking and was wondering if I should add any young Justice characters into this book. So I wanted to ask you all.

Should I not?

Should I add YJ characters?

And if so, should I add the whole team? Just the original 6? Or just certain characters?

Well let me know.

Stay welmed, and bug out!