Chapter 10

Marinette's POV

The class, my friends and I all got on the plane awhile ago. We are now flying our way to Gotham.

Boarding the plane itself wasn't too bad. You can probably guess the reaction to my friends and I all having first-class tickets. She tried to use the whole 'Marinette stole my ticket that Dami-boo got me!' The class tried to make my surrender my ticket to the lying snake, but I shut that down when I told them the tickets had our own names on them. 

The next thing the class knew was that they were staring at my back as I flipped them off while walking on to the plane.

When my friends and I got to our seats we all talked to each other for a while before doing our own thing. Chloe is scrolling through who knows what on her phone, Nino and Juleka are both listening to music, while I was sketching designs for some new commissions. Tikki and the other kwami's were talking to each other in my backpack I brought on the plane.

Eventually I zoned out of what I was designing and started thinking about my Demon. 

I've missed him every second of every day for years. I still think of his black silky hair. His stunning emerald eyes. His beautifully tan skin. I miss him. I wish I find him soon when I get to Gotham.

When I came back to reality I recognized I had drawn Damian in my notebook. He was dressed in the outfit he wore when the League was attacked all those years ago. His beautiful green eyes stared at me through the picture.

I wonder how much he has changed since we last saw each other.

Does he even remember me? It has been so long since we last saw each other. It would truly break me if my love doesn't remember me. I don't know how I would get through life without my Demon. My Shaytan. My Damian.

Damian's POV

Only a few more hours of peace before I have to join the heathens to pick up the Parisian class.

For my last few hours to myself I decided to paint a portrait. The end result was of Angel and I before we left for our first mission. We were in our League uniforms, sitting across from each other on my bed. We were playing a game. If my memory is correct we were playing eye spy. I smiled at the memory.

Flashback

It was Malak's turn.

"I spy something green," she said.

I looked around the room and spotted my window. There was grass outside the the courtyard, maybe that was it.

I looked her in the eyes, very confident in my answer since nothing in my room was green. "The grass outside."

"Nope," she giggled. "It was your eyes, silly."

"Oh..." I said rather stupidly. This response only made her giggle harder.

I smiled at her as she laughed. Her laugh was beautiful and could always lift my spirit.

Once she stopped laughing she realized I was staring at her.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head while looking at me with curious blue eyes.

I smirked at her, "Have I ever told you I love your laugh?"

Her face reddened and she looked away before playfully saying, "Yes you have."

"Well its true."

We smiled at each other before we heard a knock on my door. We told we had to leave now to meet Grandfather before we left for our mission. We both got off my bed and walked to the door to meet the Demons Head.

End of Flashback

I wish Mari stayed with me after the League was attacked, I hate that I haven't had any contact with my Habibti in years.

She is my best friend and love of my life, I wouldn't be able to get her out of my head even if I tried.

Eventually, Grayson came to my room to tell me we are heading to the airport in a few minutes. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, passing the imbeciles and walking towards the limo.

Marinette's POV

We finally made it to Gotham! I'm no longer stuck on the plane! To be honest I did end up falling asleep for most of the flight, but when I was awake it was boring and the plane felt stuffy.

When we were grabbing our luggage my friends and I were making bets for our time in Gotham.

"I bet Lie-la is gonna get the class attacked for claiming to know the Batfamily or the Waynes," claimed Chloe.

Nino responded with, "No, duh. I bet it will be be Jocker who attacks."

"I think it will be Riddler to attack first," claimed Juleka.

When we finally found the class we found them close by to a group four boys. We weren't close enough to see enough detail about them, but I could tell they all have black hair.

"Did you do a head count? Is everyone here?" The eldest looking boy asked the teacher. He had bright blue eyes and wore a blue sweatshirt and jeans. He also seemed very enthusiastic.

"Almost-"

Chloe cut off the teacher saying, "Here we are! Glad you didn't forget us this time."

"This time?" Whispered one of the boys from the group.

The eldest then decided to introduce themselves, seeing as they are basically our tour guides while in Gotham. He told us his name was Dick. When Chloe heard that name she almost chocked and asked who would willing use the name Dick? 

The next boy looked a little younger than the first, though he was taller than Dick. He was introduced as Jason. His black haired had a white streak through it. He had blue-green eyes that looked broken. He wore a brown leather jacket, and a dark grey shirt.

The third boy introduced was Tim. He seemed to be the shortest in the group of boys. He had tired looking eyes, dark eye bags and looked like the only thing keeping him standing was the coffee cup clutched tightly in his right hand. He wore a red jacket and black jeans.

Turning my head to look at the next boy, I knew who it was immediately. My breath caught in my throat as I looked at the one I lost all those years ago. He got a lot taller in the years that we have been apart. He was about as tall as Dick. His facial structure also has gotten more defined. He wore a black turtleneck long-sleeved shirt and black pants.

Before any of the boys could introduce him, I interrupted.

"Shaytan?"

I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a couple months!

I guess instead I was reading more on this app then writing in this book.

I'm sorry about keeping you all waiting. 

On the other hand...WOW! almost 9K people have read this book. I can not put it into words of how much it means to me that so many have read this book. Thank you so so much.

As always please feel free to comment and vote on this story.

Everyone make sure to feel whelmed all while crashing the mode!