Chapter 14

3rd POV

The next day Damian was the first to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the girl wrapped in his arms. He was almost afraid that he was dreaming and that when he awoke the girl would be gone. He never wanted to wake up if it were truly a dream.

Luckily he was shown it wasn't a dream when the girl started to shift in his embrace. She turned so she was facing him before opening her eyes. Upon seeing Damian a smile graced her face. The past years Marinette has only been able to dream about waking up by Damian's side again.

She yawned and cuddled closer to Damian before saying, "Morning, Habibti."

"Good morning, love. How'd you sleep?"

Marinette looked at Damian again before saying, "It was the best sleep I've had in years."

He chuckled, "Same honestly."

Damian looked Marinette in the eyes, "I've missed you so much, Mari. You have no idea..."

Marinette gave him a soft smile, "I think I have an idea... You know there wasn't a day that went by without me thinking of you."

Without realizing it, their faces were slowly closing the distance between them. Damian glanced at Marinette's lips before looking at her in the eyes, silently asking for permission. She nodded and then closed the distance between them herself. Damian being surprised at first, took him a second to finally kiss back. 

They both felt as if they had fireworks erupt within them. That they had finally been reunited with their missing piece. Damian cupped Marinette's jaw while Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

After a few minutes they somehow found themselves in different positions. Marinette was laying on her back while Damian was straddling her.

Just as things were about to become more heated, an unsuspecting visitor opened the door without knocking.

"Hey, Demon. The old man wanted me to-WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING?!? WHY IS THIS NOT PG!?"

The two quickly jumped apart from each other. Both blushing as red as a ladybug.

"I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT SO EARLY IN THE DAY!!" Jason screamed.

Damian cleared his throat being rudely asking, "What did you want, Todd?"

"Ugh, I need bleach to get that out of my brain. I did not need to see you getting it on with your girlfriend."

Face being completely red, Marinette choked on her saliva. "Jason. What did you want?"

"Right. Old Brucie wanted me to tell you guys breakfast is ready. I am now wishing I never came up here." He said with a shudder.

"GET OUT, TODD! NOW!" Damian screeched, embarrassed. 

Jason walked downstairs taking the excuse to leave the couple, all the while muttering how he needs to bleach his eyes.

After an awkward silence Marinette gets up and says, "Well, guess we should get dressed and meet everyone downstairs."

Damian nodded his head in agreement and they both got dressed.

When they finished getting dressed for the day, they started to walk hand-in-hand downstairs to the dining room.

Upon entering the room they were met with an awkward silence. The Wayne's sat at one end of the table while Marinette's friends sat at the other end. Damian and Marinette sat next to the each other in the available seats, they looked up and noticed everyone was looking at them.

"What?" The couple said in unison.

Tim then whispered, mostly to himself, "Well that's not creepy."

"Well we were wondering..." Juleka drawled out.

Dick interrupted her, "Why did we hear Jason scream when he went to get you two?" 

"Yeah, Dudette. Every time we ask Jason just shudders." Nino told Marinette.

"It was nothing," Marinette says while avoiding eye contact.

Chloe looked at Marinette, "Bug. Tell us. Now."

Marinette shifted awkwardly, "Uh...it was nothing-"

"We only kissed," Damian said while looking away from everyone.

Jason then decided to open his mouth and said, "It was more than that! It was a full make out session with the Demon straddling her!"

"JASON!" and "TODD!" were screamed in unison.

Marinette's friends then all told Damian threats for if they hurt Marinette and Damian's brothers were smirking. All while Bruce had his head in hands because it was to early to deal with these issues.

"Okay, I'm leaving." Marinette said before leaving the dining room.

Damian then got up and said, "I will be going too."

When they left the room erupted into snickers.

I realized how long it's been since I've updated this story and sorry that I haven't uploaded anything since school started. To be honest I've hit a bump with trying to figure out ways to continue this story.

I might just end the book like this or might add more plot, I just don't know what I would add if I continued this.

Anyways remember to vote and comment on this chapter.

Bug out!