Chapter 13

Previously

The kwami's flew back to their respective holders. Marinette and Damian turned to the people in the room.

"So..." Marinette started. "Story time?"

3rd POV

"Okay. Everyone seated?" Marinette asked as she looked around the room.

Marinette sat down beside Damian, sharing a arm chair in the living room they all were in. Dick and Jason sat on the couch adjacent to the betrothed. Tim sat on the floor in front of the couch, facing the betrothed while clutching his new coffee mug. Next to the couch the brothers were sharing, was a second couch being used by Marinette's friends. Adjacent to the friends couch and opposite of the arm chair Damian and Marinette, Bruce sat in his own arm chair.

| ___ ___ |

(What I imagine the layout to look like.)

"Okay, lets start, shall we?" Damian asked while looking at Marinette. 

She nodded her head as confirmation and both teens started their story from their lives in the league to when they were both separated. Marinette then told everyone what had happened to her since she was taken to Paris. Her becoming known to Paris as Ladybug, being turned on by her 'friends', and finally to her entering the school contest so she could go to Gotham to find Damian.

"So let me get this straight," Bruce said. "You were both betrothed at the age of 9. Both are true holders of magical jewelry that contains tiny gods and can give you powers." After given a nod of confirmation from his youngest son he turned to Marinette. "Talia dropped you off in Paris with a fake identity for you so you could stay hidden. Had a butterfly terrorist show in Paris, and had to be partnered with this 'Chat Noir' to defeat said terrorist. Had a liar come to your class and turned them all against you. You made the friends that stuck with you after the liar into miraculous holders, and revoked your partner's miraculous because he only showed up to flirt or sexually harass you. Defeated the terrorist and is still being bullied by your classmates."

Marinette nodded then said, "Yup, that pretty much covers it."

"How are you so calm?! I'm ready to go get my guns!" Jason exclaimed.

"I agree with Todd right now, Habibti. I'm grabbing my katana and I'm going to skin a liar and a sorry excuse or a black cat holder!" Damian practically screamed.

As Damian went to stand up from the chair, Marinette pulled him back down on the chair they were sharing so she could hug him. "No, Shaytan. It has been years since you killed and I don't want to be the reason you kill again. Please don't...For me, Dami?"

He relented when he looked into her puppy dog eyes. "Ugh...fine. How did I ever win an argument with you back at the league, again?"

Marinette smirked at him, "You never did, Habti. I always got you to surrender with just a look."

Tim then said, "You tamed the demon, is their anything you can't do?"

"Nope. I'm just that awesome." Marinette said then imitated Chloe when she flips her hair.

Everyone just laughed at her while Chloe gave her a playful glare.

"Ha ha, Bug. You're so funny." Chloe said sarcastically.

There was another round a laughter then everyone was left in a comfortable silence.

Nino then felt a weight on his shoulder and looked down to see Juleka had fallen asleep on him. He looked at his watch then turned to Marinette. "Hey, dudette. It's getting late. Jules even fell asleep."

Chloe looked at the sleeping girl and smiled softly, "Guess she was more tired from the jet lag then we thought."

Marinette then yawned, followed by Nino and Chloe. "Now that you mention it, I'm kinda tired myself."

Nino looked at the girls and sighed, "Well, I guess it's time to head to the hotel now."

Dick then decided to talk, "Yeah how about no. There is no way we are letting all go back to that toxic class."

"Grayson is right. There is now way you are going anywhere. You all can stay at the manor." Damian said as he hugged Marinette closer to him.

"What?" Marinette said. "No, Dami. As much as I want to stay away from the class that shares a brain cell, we don't want to be in inconvenience to your family."

Bruce then spoke up and told Marinette, "I can assure you there is no problem with you and your friends staying here. I was going to offer you stay here but the boys beat me to it. There is no way I would be able to sleep if I knew I just let you stay with that toxic class."

"Are you sure, Monsieur Bruce?" Nino asked.

"Yes, I am. And please call me Bruce."

Chloe then told Bruce, "Thank you."

Bruce smiled then told the teens, "Your welcome. Now, the boys will show you to your rooms."

Dick showed Chloe to her room. Jason showed Nino, who was carrying Juleka, to both his and Juleka's room. Tim left to grab another cup of coffee. Bruce went down to the Batcave to do research on a certain liar. Alfred was....somewhere.

Meanwhile Damian brought Marinette to his room. 

"Where are we going, love?" She asked him. 

"You will be staying with me in my room. I just got you back and I'm not going to let you go again." He said as he squeezed her hand.

When they finally got to Damian's room they both got changed into pajamas. Marinette changed into a pair a shorts and a tank top, while Damian was only wearing a pair of shorts.

They both went to the bed and snuggled together under the blankets. 

"You know," Marinette started. "This kinda reminds me of when we were still in the league, and we did this every night."

"Yeah. You have no idea how much I missed being able to hold you like this over the years." He said.

"Same." Marinette sighed. 

She put her head on Damian's warm chest and listened to his heart beat.

"I love you, Angel. I'm not going to let you go again."

"I love you too, Dami."

Then they both drifted off to sleep.

How'd I do with this chapter? You guys like it?

School for me starts next Wednesday so please make sure to wish me luck.

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay whelmed! Bug out!