Part 9

Lauren's pov

It was time for me to go pick Camila up, I was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, doc martins, and my leather jacket.

I grab my bag and keys and go to my car, I drive to camilas house and get out knocking on the door which was soon opened by her.

"Hey" she said, I stare at her, she had a white dress on, some white shoes and her hair was done all nice, she looked so perfect.

"Lauren, hello, come back down to earth" Camila said waving her hand in front of my face

"You look so hot" I say, camila giggles

"I thought I was meant to be the teenager" Camila said, I nod

"Right teenager...18, my student" I say and feel a little creeped out by myself, I think Camila could tell because she grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.

"Also your soulmate who you can't control" she said, I nod

"Come on" she said, she walks me to my car and I open the door for her

When I was in I stare at her again, she smiles blushing.

"Lauren, you need to start the car for us to go anywhere" Camila said, I nod and start the car driving.

Camila kept pushing my head back to the road whenever I went to look at her again, maybe I shouldn't drive her anywhere she's too much of a distraction.

We get to the restaurant and I get out opening her door, she smiles and I take her hand I walk us to the restaurant door and hold it open for her.

"Such a gentlewoman" Camila said, I smile and lean over kissing her cheek

I walk us to a table and pull her chair out and push her under, I sit myself down and stare at her again.

"Lauren, again with the staring" Camila said, I nod

"You're so beautiful" I say, she blushed and hides behind the menu, i put my fingers on top of the menu and push it down away from her face.

"Stop, you're making me blush!" She said, I giggle with a smile

"And reds a good colour on you" I say, she giggles and I bite my lip

"Are you two ready to order?" A waiter asked, I nod and camila and I order.

"You look really good" Camila said, I smile

"Thank you, so do you, or did my staring make it obvious?" I ask, she giggles and hides behind her hands I lean over taking her hands in mine and pulling them away. 

"Stop hiding" I say, she looks at me and we stare at each other's eyes for a while.

"You have really pretty eyes" I whisper

"Coming from you, planet green eyes attack you" she whispers, I giggle looking down

I feel a hand under my chin and lips pressing against mine, I close my eyes and kiss her back soon she sat down and I open my eyes again and smile.

Our food came and we ate while talking, We finished our food and stayed sat talking some more.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" I ask, camila looks at me

"For like a movie and cuddles....also to make out" I say mumbling the last part quickly but she caught it.

"I do yes" Camila said, I smile wide and quickly pay with a generous tip, I take Camilas hand and we go back to my car.

"I would of payed" Camila said while I was driving us to my house, I giggle shaking my head.

"No, I wouldn't let you" I say, she puts her hand on my thigh and I look at it then her, she was looking out the window.

We get to my house and I unlock the door letting Camila in first, she squeals as cleo jumps up at her.

"Oh my god! You didn't tell me you have a cute ass dog!" Camila said, I giggle nodding

"I have a cute ass dog" I say, camila nods

I was sat on the couch as Camila was playing with my dog, i sigh and lay down and put a movie on.

Soon I feel a body on top of mine, I look and smile at Camilas cute face.

"Cleo is going to sleep" Camila said, I nod

"Finally" I say, she leans down kissing me and I kiss her back pulling her closer

As we were making out I hand my hand up Camilas dress on her butt, my other hand tangled in her hair, camila had her one hand next to my head holding her up the other slowly made it way to my neck, I smile into the kiss.

"Do you want to choke me Camila?" I whisper pulling back a little, she shrugs

"You did it to me before so I thought you liked it" she mumbled, I kiss her cheek and nod

"I do" I say, camila smiles and lays on top of me, I kiss her head and she smiles cuddling into me.

"What else do I not know about you?" Camila asked, i shrug

"You know pretty much everything" I say, camila nods

"What about your family?" She asked

"Well, my mom and dad live a few hours away, I have a little brother and sister, Chris and Taylor, Chris is in the army and Taylor is in her last year of college. My mom is a teacher at a university and my dad is the head of the police department" I say, camila nods.

"What about your family, you don't talk about them much" I say, she thinks

"My dad is a ceo of a company, cabellos power, it's some sort of electricity from space thing, i don't really know, my mom is a chef and I have a little sister Sofia who is 3, she's a princess" Camila said, I smile and nod.

"That's cute" I say and kiss her forehead

"So do you have any secret children I should know about or maybe a secret wife or husband?" Camila asked, I giggle.

"God I hope not" I say, she chuckles and cuddled into my chest

"I'm glad you're my soulmate and not some gross 18 year old boy" Camila said, I smile

"I'm glad too" I whisper, she smiles up at me and I kiss her but her phone rang.

"Shit it's my mom" Camila said and sat up in my lap

"Hey mom"
"Yeh I just noticed the time" she said grabbing my phone and goes wide eyed at the time
"Yeh I'll be home soon"
"I was just with a friend"
"No not Dinah"
"She's just a friend from school"
"Yes she's new mom"
"Okay I love you too bye" Camila hangs up

"So...could you drive me home? And can I keep the dog?" Camila asked, I giggle

"Yes and no" I say sitting up and pecking her lips

"Fine" she said, I smile and we go to my car and I drive her home

"I'll see you Monday" I say kissing Camila

"Bye" she whispers kissing me back and gets out and goes to her house and I drive home