Part 11

Camilas pov

It was Saturday and I had a bag packed for Lauren's house, I told my mom that I was staying at dinahs, I just hope mom doesn't ask Dinah about it.

Lauren texted me her address and I walked to her house. When I got there I knocked on the door and it was opened by Lauren, I smile hugging her and she hugs me back pulling me in.

"I was just dishing up food" Lauren whispers into my ear causing a light shiver to go down my spine.

"Good I'm hungry" I whisper back, she smiles kissing my cheek taking my hand walking me to her kitchen, she sits me down at the table and I look around.

"Where's cleo?" I ask, she looks at me

"Are you here to see me or my dog?" Lauren asked

"Do you want the truth?" I ask, she rolls her eyes with a smile and placed a plate of food down in front of me.

"She's asleep in my room, we went for a long jog" Lauren said, I smile

"Aw I was hoping to put her in my bag and steal her" I say, Lauren chuckles

"If you take my dog I'll give you detention for the rest of the year, you'll have to do math in every detention as well" she said, i pout.

"Meanie" I say, Lauren smiles and we eat while talking

After we finished eating I helped Lauren clean up

"You don't have to help me, go sit and watch tv" Lauren said, i shook my head

"No, I want to help" I say, she smiles kissing my cheek

I watch as Lauren cleans a glass using 2 of her fingers, I feel a blush come to my cheeks and look away biting my lip, I knew Lauren saw because she had a slight smirk on her face.

"Come on, lets go cuddle" Lauren said grabbing my waist lightly and walking me to the living room

Lauren puts a movie on and we cuddle, I had my head on her chest with my one hand playing with her hair and the other up her shirt running my fingers along her soft skin, she had both of her hands on my back rubbing softly.

We watched a few movies cuddled up, I was starting to get a little bored so I put my hand on Lauren's cheek pulling her face to mine, she smiles and I kiss her and she kisses me back, I climb on top of her and she pulls me closer.

Lauren's hand started to make its way down my back and onto my butt, she squeezed it causing me to moan into her mouth, she smirks and pulls me closer.

"Let's go get ready for bed" I whisper, Lauren nods and takes me to her bedroom.

I see cleo curled up in a dogs bed fast asleep and smile softly

I place my bag on Lauren's bed and get my clothes out

"You can get changed in-" she cuts her self off seeing me shirtless already

"What?" I ask, she shook her head with her mouth dropped open a little

"Nothing" she whispers and I put a shirt on, I take my jeans off and put some shorts on

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask, Lauren points in a random direction

"Do you want to show me?" I ask, she nods still staring at me, i take her hand and walk her out she then leads me to the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Do you want to get ready for bed Lauren?" I ask, she finally came out of her trance like state and got ready for bed.

When we get back into her bedroom I lay on her bed and watch her get undressed then re dressed, she climbs up the bed and me kissing my neck.