Part 10

Camilas pov

I sit down in class with a sigh, today has been long and exhausting, I want it to be over with now.

At least I'm in my lesson with Lauren, she came in and smiles at me and I smile back, she starts the lesson and would look at me ever now and then.

"Hey, camila is it?" I hear, I frown and look to the table behind me as did Dinah, some boy was sat behind me.

"Yeh?" I ask

"Why does ms Jauregui keep looking at you?" He asked, I look at Lauren who could definitely hear this but she was looking down.

"She doesn't" I say

"Yeh she does, are you two fucking or something so you can pass this class?" He said and the group of guys around him laugh and I feel a little bubble of anger come up.

"Are you like neglected at home so you have to try and make people who probably don't even like you laugh to feel some sort of love?" I ask, his face dropped.

"Who the fuck even are you?" He asked, oh I have seemed to hit a nerve

"Hunny, you knew my name, I've never seen you before so ask that question to yourself because you do not have the right to be that cocky when you look like that" I say, his friends oooed.

"Yeh well you're ugly" he said, I frown

"I know I'm not because your buddy's who you just seem so impressed by and want to be just like them, well they have been drooling over me since freshmen year. You on the other hand, talk to me when your balls dropped because you talk like my 3 year old little sister when she's excited" I say and turn around, people were starting some laughing Lauren looks up at me with a smirk and nods.

"Shut up Dan, like you could of done better" the boy mumbled

"Shawn she owned you dude, you gotta be embarrassed, she's the quiet one" his friends laugh and I feel a little proud smile come to my face.

"You really did own him, when did you learn to do that?" Dinah asked, she was usually the one sticking up for me in these situations.

"I don't know...it kind of felt good though" I whisper, Dinah chuckles and nods

"I'm proud of you, you're growing up" she said wrapping me in a hug, I giggle and shook my head.

"His fragile masculinity was just too easy  to go after" I say loud enough for Shawn to hear me.

"I'm not fragile!" He yells, I laugh as did Dinah.

"Sure little guy" I say looking at him

"I'm not little! What the fuck!" He yells standing up, oh I've really hit a nerve

"You're just pissed off because you're a woman and you can't do the shit men can!" He yells, I see Lauren's head shoot up.

"I can do a lot of shit that you can't" I say, he frowns

"Like what?" He asked

"Get a girlfriend" I say, his jaw tensed

"I could easily get any girl in this school" he said, I laugh

"Sure go ahead and try" I say, he shook his head

"I don't want too" he said

"Because you know you will fail" I say

"What are you on your period or something you dyke?"  He asked, I look at Lauren who was starting to get out of her seat.

"No, I just fucked your mom yesterday" I say, he groans and throws what ever was in his hand next to my head, oh his phone, what a dumbass.