Chapter 1 :The beginning

Agent 3,known as Yakeru, wondered the streets alone in Inkopolis.he wanted to be alone for a while,wanting to figure out how he would express his feelings for Agent 8 ( Izumi ). It was silent,no sound was heard in Inkopolis as it was night.

He then suddenly stumbled upon a someone,named Akuma

Akuma:

Akuma then starts attacking Yakeru,Not holding back

Akuma then starts attacking Yakeru,Not holding back.Yakeru dodges his attacks and glanced at Akuma.

Akuma then thrusts his sword on Yakeru which has black ink.yakeru,not being prepared for a fight with his normal clothing,decides to just dodge as he didn't bring his gear as well as any other weapon to defend himself.

Akuma leaped at Yakeru with great force and slashed Yakeru's chest. It was a huge slash on Yakeru's chest.Yakeru then tries to flee away to avoid anymore damage.Akuma just stands there,staring at the injured Yakeru fleeing away.

Yakeru then fleed to his house where agent 8 ( Izumi) and agent 4 ( Akio ) is also living at.Yakeru opens the house door,finding that Akio fell asleep at the couch with a bag of chips. Yakeru sighs and headed to his room,huffing from the attack.

Everyone was asleep at that point,except for Yakeru. Yakuru lifted up his shirt just to see a slash with some black ink leaking out.Yakura reached out to his drawer and took out some bandages to cover the slash up and hopefully heal it.

Yakeru sighs even loudly as he leaned towards the bed.Yakeru stares blankly at the ceiling . He couldn't sleep,it was something that happens often where he doesn't sleep throughout the night due to his Insomnia.

Yakeru then sits up on his bed and starts thinking about the effects that has occured on him after being partially sanitised.sometimes in a day,one of his eye will turn teal due to the effects.when his eye starts turning teal,He would have headaches or would cough out teal ink until his eyes flicker back to his normal colour ( blue )
Then he would pass out,however sometimes he could control his version for a while before it gets blurry.After this has happened once on his mission, He wouldn't go on missions as frequently as before.