Chapter 28 : The final fight 2 + confrontation

Akuma then snaps his fingers and sends Izumi,Akio and himself into another place to settle the fight.Just then,Callie and Marie came but they saw no one.Akuma send them and himself onto a open area,the sun about to set.

Izumi : what have you done to him?!

Izumi points her octoshot at Akuma

Akuma :....

Izumi : ...SPEAK

Akuma : I did nothing.

Izumi was about to pull the trigger,then Akio steps in and stops Izumi

Izumi : what the hell are you doing?!

Izumi looks back at Akio

Akio :.....relax Izumi.

Izumi : IM TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME TO RELAX,HOW CAN I EVEN RELAX

Akio stares into izumi's eyes,he couldn't see the old Izumi in her self anymore

Akio:....you have changed.

Izumi :...

Akuma then took the chance to slice izumi's leg

Izumi : OUCH

Izumi looks back at Akuma,with a very angry expression.Akuma gets back up and starts attacking both Izumi and Akio.Akio dodges his attacks while Izumi tries to get a good hit in the head so she can finish him off.

Akuma shoves Akio and sends him flying away,Akio then landed his head onto a wall and leaned against it.

Akio : ACK

Akuma then flings Izumi aside and throws one of his blade towards akio.The blade pierced into Akio's lower part of torso,it went deep through the Akio.

Akio spits out ink,Izumi widens her eyes.Izumi then punched Akuma in the face and was wanting to destroy him for what he had done.

Izumi and Akuma were punching,kicking and dodging.Akuma then smashes Izumi onto the ground,he grabbed Izumi by her neck and tightened his grip.Akio tried to come back and knockout Akuma but Akuma grabs his hair and flings Akio away.

Then,a blade went through akuma's stomach.It slowly extracted and Akuma falls onto one of his knees.Izumi was set free and she gasped for air.

Akuma looks back and saw that is was the unknown figure,the unknown figure was watching them all along.

Akio:....who are you,Akuma ?!

Akuma laughs for a bit,everyone was looking at him.

Akuma slowly takes off his mask....

Yakeru

Yakeru :

Yakeru : ....heh...surprise.?

Everyone stayed quiet,not knowing what to do.

Yakeru : ...I'm....sorry...I couldn't control my actions..

Akio:..... but...why?

Yakeru :....I was affected by the virus,which to0k over my body.I didn't want you guys to worry about me...but I had no choice but to try killing myself...it totally backfired and ..it was...too late..

Yakeru coughs and spits out black ink,he Lay's on the floor and crouches .

Izumi :...no..no....this can't be happening...

Izumi frantically rushes over to Yakeru and Lays him onto her lap.

Izumi : everything wi11 B3 fiN3...We...we just need to call Marie and Callie for help!

Yakeru :*coughs* no need...it's...too late..there is no point.

Izumi starts tearing up,not knowing what to do.

Izumi : just hang in there!

Yakeru : I...I wish I could.

Izumi:..I should have told you this earlier,but now is the only time I can...I love you yakeru...I'm sorry I can't be much of a help in this case...

Yakeru : why be sorry ? It's my fault....I am the one who is sorry...

The sun sets and the sky creates a warm colour.

Yakeru laughs for a bit.

Izumi and Yakeru went in for a kiss that lasted only for about 5 seconds.

Yakeru :....Even thought I have to go...I don't want to go......

Izumi tears up even more,Akio just stares at them.The unknown figure watches them,crying.

Yakeru : ...heh....the...only one who...can kill me...is..me...

Yakeru then gives in and Lay's in izumi's lap,dead.There was no life in his eyes anymore,it was pure blankness.

Izumi didn't know what to say or do..she shares a moment with yakeru's dead body watching the sunset.

she shares a moment with yakeru's dead body watching the sunset

Akio sits next to Izumi,watching the sunset.While the unknown figure stands behind them.

Slowly,Yakeru's lifeless body disintegrate into blue ink on izumi's lap.izumi's blank eyes stares at the sunset view.

The unknown figure then spoke.

Unknown figure :....guys?...I'm sorry I couldn't be much of a help.

Izumi and Akio looks back.

The unknown figure takes off his mask.It was...yakeru?

?yakeru?: I'm yakeru from the past,like about 6 months away from this time.

Izumi gets confused,Akio didn't know to do say

Past yakeru : Sheldon brought me here from the time machine that Izumi created..because the future yakeru told Sheldon to do so before he disappeared.

Izumi :....the time machine..works ?...

Past yakeru:..... I'm...sorry... I will make sure this does not happen in my timeline...I will.

Past Yakeru then fades away,vanishing into the air.

Akio and Izumi sat there,looking at the sunset with Yakeru's remains.