Chapter 4 :Memory of the tragic death of a loved one

It was already midnight, Yakeru was exhausted from training a whole day.He was drenched with ink (sweat ) ,however he still wasn't quite done with training.

Yakeru : I have to master this new skill that I learnt

Then,Yakeru kept doing a dodge roll to a foward roll into a front flip then two dodge rolls to the right and left,but he couldn't get it right.After a while,Yakeru starts getting pissed at himself for messing up the sequence of combat and kept doing it faster and faster til he gets it right

When he finally got it right,it was already 4 am.

Yakeru : holy shit,what took me so long to get it right ?

Inei (in mind ) : your just an idiot who can't get things right

Yakeru : shut up

Inei (in mind ) : maybe if you got things right quicker,you could have save your dad from that incident

Yakeru : ...

Inei ( in mind ) : we all know it's your fault that your dad dead from a huge chunk of concrete block smashing him into ink,splattering everywhere.

Concrete block like this:

Yakeru : it wasn't my fault,right ?

No one answered,Inei didn't respond.

Yakeru : just when I need you the most,Inei,you disappear.Great.

Yakeru storms back home was a huge grudge about what Inei said previously.It a was tragic incident,Yakeru was there to witness it with his own eyes.His father,dying beside him.Leaving Yakeru a bit traumatised .

Yakeru reached home and opened the door,there was no one in sight.It was dark,of course it was dark it is 4 am.Yakeru then goes to his room,changed his cloths and went to the bathroom to cool down.

Inei (in mind ): hi again

Yakeru : what the hell do you want

Inei (in mind): remember when we had that talk just now?this is the best time to continue it

Yakeru : you little-

Inei (in mind ) : remember when your dad gets smacked by the huge concrete block ? His ink gets splattered everywhere,it was a MESS.

Yakeru : just shut up..

Inei (in mind ) : If you were to react faster,you could have save the life of your dad

Yakeru then looks up to the mirror,seeing Inei's image reflecting on Yakeru.

Yakeru : heck no ..I'm not..him..

Inei (in mind ) : you are slowly becoming like me,a heartless creature

Yakeru : JUST SHUT UP

Yakeru then smashes the mirror,It shattered into multiple pieces. Some of the pieces sliced Yakeru's hand while others remains at their original place or dropped on the floor.

Yakeru looked at the remaining shattered pieces on the mirror.there was no life in his eyes

Yakeru : that's not who I am...

Inei (in mind ) : whose gonna clean this mess now ?

Yakeru then collapsed onto the floor,getting unconscious.Thus letting Inei to take control of the body vessel for a bit before Yakeru getting back consciousness.

*when Inei is in control,the teal goo appears on Yakeru again and both eyes are teal like Inei's appearance

Inei : {D0 1 r341ly h4V3 +0 C13%^n +H15 ME$$ #p>

Inei sighs and takes up a broom nearby and starts sweeping up the pieces that fell on the floor.once done,Inei leaves the bathroom and headed to a room.

Inei opens the door to find a octoling girl that he has fought before,Izumi.

Inei : 1+$ +H4t G1Rl Ag41n

Inei then looks at her,wanting to kill her with all his strength .Inei takes up a bat and holds it above her,getting ready to strike it on her and beat her to death.Just before Inei could do it,He was interrupted by Yakeru waking up,gaining back control of the body vessel.

Yakeru (in mind ) : stupid Inei.

Yakeru is about to leave Izumi's room when he looks back at Izumi.

Yakeru (in mind ) : ....

Yakeru started blushing madly,looking at Izumi and her adorable face.Yakeru leans closer to Izumi and kisses her forehead.

Yakeru (in mind ) : I won't let anyone hurt you,Izumi.Even if I have to sacrifice my life.

Yakeru then leaves the room,not wanting to make much of a noise.

Inei (in mind ) : look whose the lover boy,maybe you aren't so heartless after all