Chapter 8 • I Will Miss You!

As Arjun and Draupadi rode back to the palace. They found everyone awake.
Arjun quickly got down from the horse.
"You come Draupadi...I have to go now!" He said and went away towards Kunti's chamber.
Draupadi came down from her horse and saw Arjun going. Her face was gloomy. In these few days, Arjun had become so close to her that nobody could take his place in her heart. But she remained quiet and didn't tell anyone about it.

"I don't know why but I am really gonna miss him!" Draupadi said to Subhadra while sitting in her room some time later.
"Draupadi..you are going to miss him? It's good right that he's going, no one will be there to tease you!" Subhadra said intentionally, because she knew that Draupadi had started having feelings for him.
"Yeah I know but still..." She said.
Suddenly, a thought clicked in her mind.
She thought to talk with Govind. Only he was there who could solve her problem.

"Um..I will be back soon.." Draupadi said.
Subhadra nodded.
Meanwhile,
"Mata, we have to return to Hastinapur tomorrow! They are coming to attack us!" Arjun said, sitting on the floor while Kunti sat on her bed.
"Of course Putr, I will make all the arrangements" Kunti said, smiling.
"Hastinapur needs you!" Kunti said further cupping his face with her hands.
Arjun smiled and nodded. But was sad.
"Is something bothering you Arjun?" Kunti asked.
"No mata! Nothing's bothering me..it will be like this.."
"A mother can never be wrong. Tell me what happened?" She asked again.
Arjun shook his head and went away from there. Kunti smiled, she liked the way he behaved as it was different. Arjun used to share everything with his mother but today something was different.

***
"Something really feels different Govind.." Draupadi said while strolling around the garden with Krishna.
"What different?" He asked.
Draupadi shrugged off.
"I don't know..." She mumbled.
"If you will not say me, how can I figure it out?" He smiled.
"That's true!" She said.
"Um..actually, Rajkumar Arjun is going back. And I am feeling bad for it" She mumbled.
"So? This is the reason?" Krishna laughed.
Draupadi glared at him.
"I am sorry but couldn't control it!" He said hiding his laugh.
"Understand Govind!"

"Yeah but what is wrong in it? It's good right? Arjun is a good person

"Yeah but what is wrong in it? It's good right? Arjun is a good person."
"I know he's good but why am I feeling so sad? This had never happened to me!" Draupadi said.
"Maybe you can find it's answer by yourself.." Krishna said indicating her.

" Krishna said indicating her