One- Park's story

Parker is the youngest Voight. Right at the top of the line is her dad. Justin was her older and only sibling that was until she was 14 they took in a girl named Erin. She was about a year or two younger than Parker they instantly connected when they first met. She had shown up on the door step asking Dad for money saying her mom was sick and she needed money to buy medicine for her. Dad took the girl in her and Parker had to share a room she didn't mind having a younger sister now she wasn't the youngest.They even went to school together and everything. They did everything together even join the police academy till Parker had issues at home and left  her friends clueless after she dropped out of school at the age of 18 fully committed to the academy.

* Years later with Parker*

Parker is now 23 and is in the pd with her dad and the team. Parker has been with the team since she was twenty. Her, Hailey, Kim, and Erin usually go out on the weekends they have off but that was once every Hailey's Comet. Don't get her wrong she loved going nout with her friends after work but she barely did she was fully committed to her job as to Alvin and her dad so she usually stayed in the office all night working. She usually doesn't get home till late or she packs clothes and sleeps on the little couch in her dad's office.Tonight was one of the nights that she stayed the night in the office.

*Onto the story*

Parker was working really hard on a case that involved on of her high-school boy best friends. They had found him a few days all busted in the basement of and abandoned building. She didn't go to sleep till four in the morning which ongly left her 2 hours to sleep she was fine with it.

*Next Morning* 

She woke up to her dad unlocking his office as the team filled the case room.

Dad: Hey Jade it's 6 in the morning u need to get p

You groaned as you rolled over.

Dad: Another late night

You nodded your head.

Dad: Want the day off

You jumped up off the sofa.

You: No today isn't the time to rest

Dad: Jade you need sleep when did you go to bed last night

You: Four

You took off running into the locker room before he could say anything. You changed and walked back into the case room in this \/

You: Ok so late night digging Calvin had been in a gang while in high-school and they called themselves "THE BG" 

Jay: The hell is GB stand for

You: BG Jay

Your dad walks out of his office.

Dad: It stands for Gun Boys so the gang name is "The Big Guns" meaning