Chapter One

"It looks like it's some sort of temporal anomaly," mused Luther. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

Diego couldn't help but retort, "Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan."

Klaus suddenly came up running towards the blue swirl of energy, carrying a fire extinguisher as he tried to spray it but throwing the whole thing into it when nothing happened.

"What is that gonna do?"

"I don't know! Do you have a better idea?"

The electricity started crackling, all of them surprised when it suddenly split into two while a figure tried pushing against it. What left the first portal was a boy wearing an oversized suit, with the second one a teenage girl falling straight at her arse, wearing jeans and a black shirt.

"Ow! The heck?" said the girl, the thunder fading as the group panicked but was struck frozen when they saw the first figure.

"Does anyone see little Number Five or is that just me?" Klaus was the first to break the silence.

The boy looked at them in confusion and then looked at his hands, muttering, "Shit."

But the girl, upon looking up, could only gape at the nine figures in front of her. Once she got out of her initial shock, she immediately slapped herself lightly alongside pinching herself, hard. She grimaced once she felt that it hurt.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Allison asks as the girl just exhaled in absolute disbelief, licking her suddenly dry lips as she tried to comprehend what's happening.

"Family meeting in the kitchen," Luther decides to lead, ushering the rest as Klaus thought to take it upon himself to grab the girl gently by the arm and bring her with them.

They were all in silence as the other six siblings alternated between the two teenage-looking newcomers, the boy walking around confidently as if he owns the place while the girl simply on a seat not making any eye contact.

Five sighed, "What's the date? The exact date." He asked, looking up at his older-looking siblings.

"The twenty-fourth," answered Vanya helpfully.

"Of what?"

"March."

"2019?" The girl said, whipping her head up at Vanya, who gave her a confused look but nodded in answer.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Five said in irritation.

"You both came out of the same portal," Luther said with a frown.

"But--what do you mean I came out of a portal?" The girl said, clearly in distress.

"Answer the question," gritted Five. "I can tell you're not part of the Commision."

"I.." she started but took a huge breath and exhaled, trying to calm herself. "Will you all believe me if I said I'm from the year 202X?"

She looked at Five who was furrowing his brows at her, clearly not believing a second of it. She could only gaze at him helplessly.

"I know, unbelievable. Apocalypse in eight days, all that." A lot of confused gasps came from the others, while Five was now frowning at her suspiciously. "I don't-I don't know what the fck happened, but this apocalypse never happened in MY world. I.." she seems to think about something before adding, "I am NOT supposed to be here."

"Yeah, no shit," Five said in distaste as he teleported behind Luther, grabbing the peanut butter.

"I haven't missed that," said Luther as he jolted in surprise. "Okay, but can we talk about what happened?"