Chapter Eight

It was the next day, [Name] barely sleeping in worry for the others, noticing that it's been ten hours since Klaus was kidnapped and still no news from the rest.

"This is really one of those instances where having mobile phones will help," the girl commented while biting her thumbnail -- Vanya, who had left almost an hour ago saying she needed to grab extra clothes, still nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry, Miss [Name], they'll be fine. They are equipped for these sorts of things," Pogo tried to reassure.

"Yeah, but still doesn't mean I can't not worry." She muttered as she paced through the room, not able to sit still due to nerves.

She heard the telltale signs of engines stopping at the front door and immediately ran straight to it, almost slamming it open as she saw Vanya closing the gate behind her.

[Name] slumped upon seeing her that Vanya comments, "They're still not here?" With [Name] shaking her head in defeat.

Unbidden, [Name] saw an outside view of a small motel in the middle of nowhere with Klaus suddenly appearing, disheveled and war-torn as he kicked and wrecked the briefcase that had brought him there.

"I know where he is."

**
Police were circling the place when they got there, people around them saying that apparently a shooting had happened as Vanya parked the car adjacent to the motel, waiting for Klaus to appear.

"Are you sure he's gonna be here?" Vanya asked, anxious.

"Yeah-yeah, I saw it earlier, probably just remembered now or something like that," she mused.

But [Name] knows that even she doesn't fully believe that. Because whatever that was, (a vision maybe?) wasn't a part of the show, or at least she didn't remember it being a part of the show. She felt like her mind's mixing both realities and now she can't differentiate between either.

"There!" Vanya suddenly called, opening the door and bolting towards Klaus who was sobbing, the girl following.

"Klaus!" Called Vanya, the seance jolting up to see the two rushing towards him. Vanya engulfed Klaus in a hug, [Name] following suit as the two females stayed silent while Klaus cried his heart out.

The girl couldn't help but cry as she felt her heart break at the absolute agony in Klaus' cries, knowing he had his heart broken at the war.

"It's gonna be okay," Vanya reassured, also crying with the two at the overwhelming emotions she had finally let out after being on pills for so long.

After a while and once Klaus' cries turned into hiccups, they broke their hug and looked at each other, laughing upon seeing each other's states.

"We look like a mess," Klaus commented with a chuckle, then gazing at his right as Ben agreed, "You do."

But his smile was short-lived as he remembered about Dave, Vanya noticing this and immediately standing up, not realizing they were kneeling at the floor when they cried.

"We should probably go home now, the rest would be worried." Vanya remarked, helping Klaus stand up. [Name] first grabbed the briefcase before following after them.

"Yeah.."

Vanya sat at the driver's seat while both [Name] and Klaus were on the back, the girl giving Klaus a side hug for comfort during the whole ride.

When they reached the academy, they noticed the car that the others used and was then engulfed by the worried siblings.

"Why the hell did you two followed?" Five snapped, not realizing the glum atmosphere surrounding the three.