Chapter 1

Adrien woke up feeling tired and he had a headache, but he didn't care as he took a nice warm shower and he got dressed into his usual clothing, when adrien went into the dining room for breakfast, he only took a few bites of his croissant and he had a few sips of his tea, Nathalie noticed this and she asked adrien if he was feeling ok? Adrien replied saying he was fine, Nathalie also noticed the soreness in his voice but she didn't say anything and once Adrien got his school bag, he headed towards the car.

Once he arrived to school he met up with Nino and they headed towards their first lesson of the day, Nino asked adrien if he was alright as he looked really pale and adrien said he was fine and he just got on with his work.

At break time adrien was hanging out with Nino, Alya and Marinette, he started to feel his stomach hurting and he quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit, Nino was in the bathroom, checking up on adrien while Alya and Marinette went to find miss bustier.

Adrien and Nino came out the bathroom and they were greeted by Alya, Marinette and miss bustier, miss bustier took one look at adrien and she knew he wasn't feeling well, so she told adrien to wait in the office for his father or Nathalie, Marinette took adrien to the office and she waited with him until his father or Nathalie arrived.