Chapter 3

The next day Nathalie went to check up on adrien and she could hear him being sick in the bathroom, when adrien came out of the bathroom Nathalie gave him 2 croissant and a glass of water to give him some energy, adrien ate half a croissant and a full glass of water and then Nathalie checked his temperature but there was no improvement.

Nathalie was know in her office working on the computer when she heard the doorbell so she checked to see who it was and to her surprise it was Marinette, Nathalie likes Marinette because she truly cares about adrien and she doesn't pester him for his autograph, Nathalie let marinette in and she led her to adrien room.

Adrien was glad to see Marinette even if he wasn't feeling, Marinette kept adrien company for an hour and she brought adrien some macaroons from her family's bakery when Marinette left adrien was resting.

Nathalie gave adrien some soup and once she finished feeding him, she gave him some medicine and she checked his temperature, noticing he was getting better, when Nathalie was about to leave she noticed adrien grasping her wrist "please sleep with me" said adrien ok adrien just let me get dressed and once Nathalie got dressed she got into bed with adrien and his head was resting on her chest while he was sleeping "get well soon adrien" whispered Nathalie before falling asleep.